Saldanha

Post your TLGP and Track racing experiences here

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Forum rules
NO personal attacks will be allowed
NO using different spelling to display swear words, they censored for a reason so you will receive a warning
Use the report button for infringements of the above rules and moderators will issue the appropriate warnings

Re: Saldanha

Postby Bunta » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:21 am

DJTY wrote:Also, SALDANHA DRAGS on fb is the official page. They've loaded 300 pics.


Watched the live stream from home, was awesome.
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines... and on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS... and a Motec exhaust system...
User avatar
Bunta
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Re: Saldanha

Postby DJTY » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:38 am

Bunta wrote:
DJTY wrote:Also, SALDANHA DRAGS on fb is the official page. They've loaded 300 pics.


Watched the live stream from home, was awesome.


Lekker. I see you and the guys did a run this weekend. I klapped Hermanus and back on Friday, a wedding ride on Sat and then a private run on Sunday. (Still waiting for my invite) :lol:
Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM
'09 Toyota Corolla 1.8 Executive - OMP
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14963
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Saldanha

Postby Playa25 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:43 am

Cape Town owners wont be King of Saldanha for the next generation of years to come at this rate...
User avatar
Playa25
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14332
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: Saldanha

Postby superm@rio » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:55 am

Playa25 wrote:Cape Town owners wont be King of Saldanha for the next generation of years to come at this rate...

Jarre waaaaaa val jy uit?

I have to agree.
ex - 2000 Honda Ballade 150i
ex - 1997 Honda Prelude VTiR
2000 Honda Ballade 150i
2011 Honda Accord Exclusive
User avatar
superm@rio
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer
 
Posts: 975
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: Saldanha

Postby Bunta » Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:58 pm

DJTY wrote:
Bunta wrote:
DJTY wrote:Also, SALDANHA DRAGS on fb is the official page. They've loaded 300 pics.


Watched the live stream from home, was awesome.


Lekker. I see you and the guys did a run this weekend. I klapped Hermanus and back on Friday, a wedding ride on Sat and then a private run on Sunday. (Still waiting for my invite) :lol:


Every week bru, I keep telling you, no invite required.
Meeting place is my house, 6h30am. We decide on the morning where to.
Last week was Hermanus , this week was peninsula, next week, maybe Stellies. wink
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines... and on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS... and a Motec exhaust system...
User avatar
Bunta
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3203
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Re: Saldanha

Postby DJTY » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:14 pm

Bunta wrote:
DJTY wrote:
Bunta wrote:
DJTY wrote:Also, SALDANHA DRAGS on fb is the official page. They've loaded 300 pics.


Watched the live stream from home, was awesome.


Lekker. I see you and the guys did a run this weekend. I klapped Hermanus and back on Friday, a wedding ride on Sat and then a private run on Sunday. (Still waiting for my invite) :lol:


Every week bru, I keep telling you, no invite required.
Meeting place is my house, 6h30am. We decide on the morning where to.
Last week was Hermanus , this week was peninsula, next week, maybe Stellies. wink


Noted. l1k3
Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM
'09 Toyota Corolla 1.8 Executive - OMP
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14963
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Previous

Return to Race/Track Tales

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests

cron