Boxing?

Rugby, Soccer, Gay New Zealand Rugby, etc

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Boxing?

Postby JapSpeed » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:17 pm

No boxing fans here?

Whyte vs Parker:

Lekke fight but Whyte too strong in the end. Parker with two defeats in a row puts him way down in the pecking order now but at least gave him some good money. Whyte showing some potential and could also be a contender for future titles if he improves.

GGG vs Canelo:

Canelo is a bloody good fighter I must say but GGG should have won again but that's the sport I guess. GGG normally verdala's his opponents but is also getting old now and could be one of the reasons he lost. I don't think he should have a rematch with Canelo the man with the cement chin but if he doesn't then he will have to retire lol.

Joshua vs Povetkin:

AJ needs a lot of work to become the best. Povetkin gave him trouble early on and if he was a younger fighter would have had a very good chance of winning the fight. I still think at this point that Wilder will beat AJ even though I'm an AJ fan. If Fury can get back to his best I think he will beat AJ as well with better footwork and movement. The heavyweight division is lekke exciting at the moment but it seems Joshua (even though it was a mandatory) chooses guys he knows he will beat. Until he fights Wilder he will not be able to be considered one of the greats.

What's your take?
Current: Polo
JapSpeed
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Re: Boxing?

Postby psykes » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:23 pm

Enter Kidneys20v

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Sumo » Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:59 pm

psykes wrote:Enter Kidneys20v

He's a Connor McGregor fan :mrgreen:
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby 8 valves » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:35 am

what... nemesis20v's protege intestine20v was mal for the GGG vs Canelo fight. He doesn't do the forum anymore though.
8 valves
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby pancreas20v » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:15 pm

You were saying?
pancreas20v
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby pancreas20v » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:21 pm

Canelo won both fights man lol. In the first fight he outclassed ggg and preserved his energy mostly hitting him with power shots. And by power shots I mean classy ones. He drew because he never showed effective aggression coming forward. GGG only came with his power jab and in the second fight he did the same thing. In the second fight Canelo pushed GGG back catching him with clean fancy cakes. GGG on the back foot is unheard of until Canelo outsmarted him. Yes he looked tired in the later rounds but my goodness he is a classy boxer.

Me, a mcgregor fan? I’d rather sell my hol on Voortrekker
pancreas20v
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby ClintD » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Nothing to say about the Fury robbery?.. or how he somehow managed to get up in the 12th round? Eek
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Return to Sports Section