English Premier League 2019/20

Rugby, Soccer, Gay New Zealand Rugby, etc

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby pancreas20v » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:28 pm

I really hope by some miracle Liverpool doesn’t win the league so I can post my “next season is out season” memes
User avatar
pancreas20v
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby Dougell » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:42 pm

pancreas20v wrote:I really hope by some miracle Liverpool doesn’t win the league so I can post my “next season is out season” memes


Thanks to UTD of all teams Liverpool will win the league and the supporters will wys "we helped you win the league"

Chelsea soema vang pak by Everton
Spurs romping on under Jose
Leicester now drukking pool

What will Arsenal do later on????
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 18690
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby pancreas20v » Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:15 pm

Dougell wrote:
pancreas20v wrote:I really hope by some miracle Liverpool doesn’t win the league so I can post my “next season is out season” memes


Thanks to UTD of all teams Liverpool will win the league and the supporters will wys "we helped you win the league"

Chelsea soema vang pak by Everton
Spurs romping on under Jose
Leicester now drukking pool

What will Arsenal do later on????

Wenger IN nutkick
User avatar
pancreas20v
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby Dougell » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:10 am

What a comeback from the gunners, totally different team in the 2nd half
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 18690
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby 20V_LOVER » Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:45 pm

The type of football united is playing is counter attack in order for this to work you need the team to attack you smaller teams dont do this.

They sit back and wait
and then hit united on the counter or score from a set play.
When you united has to breakdown a team or create chances to score a goal they look clueless esp if they concede first.

Spurs
city
pool
chelsea

something needs to change there.
Current
MAZDA CX-3 individual
Super Yellow MR2
EX
Black 2006 Accord Type S13.1 Stpd
ORD CORTINA 2l moded
OPEL CORSA 16008v KENJI,MO,TDKILLER
Toyota Tazz best car ever stolen
Honda CIVIC VTEC 2000 skunk2
Hyundai i30
GOLF7
FNSNOB 13.67 @ who cares
20V_LOVER
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby turbodub » Wed Dec 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Spurs starting to come right under Mou. if we can beat Chelsea this weekend we in with a chance at 4th. Lampard and Chelsea will run out of steam
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
Image
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
User avatar
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 11262
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby DJ7 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:30 am

turbodub wrote:Spurs starting to come right under Mou. if we can beat Chelsea this weekend we in with a chance at 4th. Lampard and Chelsea will run out of steam


Way to early to say Spurs is coming right under Mo. But I would love Spurs to beat Chelsea, as it benefits United as well and also benefits me for my Fantasy league.
Current: '05 VW Golf 5 2.0 TDI Sportline
Ex: '97 Astra Estate 200i
'00 Corsa 200 GSI
'96 Astra 200i E
'02 Corsa 160 GSI
'93 Ballade 160e
'95 Astra 200i E
User avatar
DJ7
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3811
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby Dougell » Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:53 am

New signing in at Liverpool

Image
Image
Image
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 18690
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby 20V_LOVER » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:02 pm

I see pool supporters jumping through hoops and slatting backflips for this guy.

Sal ma sien
Current
MAZDA CX-3 individual
Super Yellow MR2
EX
Black 2006 Accord Type S13.1 Stpd
ORD CORTINA 2l moded
OPEL CORSA 16008v KENJI,MO,TDKILLER
Toyota Tazz best car ever stolen
Honda CIVIC VTEC 2000 skunk2
Hyundai i30
GOLF7
FNSNOB 13.67 @ who cares
20V_LOVER
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby Dunn » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:24 pm

DJ7 wrote:
turbodub wrote:Spurs starting to come right under Mou. if we can beat Chelsea this weekend we in with a chance at 4th. Lampard and Chelsea will run out of steam


Way to early to say Spurs is coming right under Mo. But I would love Spurs to beat Chelsea, as it benefits United as well and also benefits me for my Fantasy league.


TSEk , going to be an interesting game.
Honda CR-V , 9n3 Polo TDI sport
X Jazz EX-S ,X Honda Accord Type S ,X Subaru Impreza STi 6,X Nissan 200sx,X 20v Corolla RXI,X Honda Civic vtec ,X Sentra 200sti
X Honda 180i SO4,X Rsi Twincam
Dunn
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 am

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby Dougell » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:11 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 18690
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby 20V_LOVER » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:36 am

And there ole get on his purse from a team that he couldn't counter attack. He needs to get things sorted or fuckoff
Current
MAZDA CX-3 individual
Super Yellow MR2
EX
Black 2006 Accord Type S13.1 Stpd
ORD CORTINA 2l moded
OPEL CORSA 16008v KENJI,MO,TDKILLER
Toyota Tazz best car ever stolen
Honda CIVIC VTEC 2000 skunk2
Hyundai i30
GOLF7
FNSNOB 13.67 @ who cares
20V_LOVER
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby Dougell » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:38 am

20V_LOVER wrote:And there ole get on his purse from a team that he couldn't counter attack. He needs to get things sorted or fuckoff


nah, las him till end of the season man.
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 18690
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby 8 valves » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:16 pm

People expect instant results. Give the man a chance.
8 valves
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 7046
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:15 am

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Postby Dougell » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:34 am

Pool moering the foxes yesterday

Let's see if wolves pull off an upset again

and Ty lmj with the utd kit
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 18690
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron