premier league 2018/19

Rugby, Soccer, Gay New Zealand Rugby, etc

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby ClintD » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:20 pm

herb1 wrote:
ClintD wrote:
Jumper wrote:
ClintD wrote:Arsenal is in their purse next season.. Without Wenger their target is sieke a top 10 finish rotfl

Let's bookmark and screenshot this :cool:

:p0pc0rn: :p0pc0rn: :p0pc0rn:

20mins gone and Chelsea are 2 up! They also have a new manager and the top player isnt even on the field! rotfl

2 games played! 0 points! That’s never happened under Arsene Wenger! Bahahahaha

Growing pains, bru...team will come good, the result wasn't too bad
two poor finishes by Miki & Auba should've put us up 2-0

LMIMP for Utd against Brighton bbmhof

Ozil and Xhaka bbmhof

As for United, During the transfer window I was one of the supporters thinking why the fck does Mou want to sign CBs so badly!?
Today I saw why! Shambles!

And then you have Man City! MSP! I don’t care who you sign or how much you spend! As long as Pep is at Man City, they will win the Premier a league title! Your best player gets injured and is ruled out for 3 months, you change your formation, you leave Stirling, Mahrez, Sane and Walker on the bench and then you go and hit a team for 6! FFS!
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby herb1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:11 am

ClintD wrote:Ozil and Xhaka bbmhof

Xhaka not that bad, just shouldn't be starting ahead of Torreira
Ozil can go fly a kite - they should start Ramsey in No. 10 so he can wake up

ClintD wrote:As for United, During the transfer window I was one of the supporters thinking why the fck does Mou want to sign CBs so badly!?

Eish bbmhof bbmhof bbmhof a horror show in defence yesterday but Brighton played their socks off, esp. that Knockeart laaitie - he was all over Pogba

ClintD wrote:And then you have Man City! MSP! I don’t care who you sign or how much you spend! As long as Pep is at Man City, they will win the Premier a league title! Your best player gets injured and is ruled out for 3 months, you change your formation, you leave Stirling, Mahrez, Sane and Walker on the bench and then you go and hit a team for 6! FFS!

I can only Liverpool competing at their level for now - they gonna need to give Palace a pak tonite to keep up with their goal tallies
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby chela14 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:36 am

herb1 wrote:

ClintD wrote:As for United, During the transfer window I was one of the supporters thinking why the fck does Mou want to sign CBs so badly!?

Eish bbmhof bbmhof bbmhof a horror show in defence yesterday but Brighton played their socks off, esp. that Knockeart laaitie - he was all over Pogba

ClintD wrote:And then you have Man City! MSP! I don’t care who you sign or how much you spend! As long as Pep is at Man City, they will win the Premier a league title! Your best player gets injured and is ruled out for 3 months, you change your formation, you leave Stirling, Mahrez, Sane and Walker on the bench and then you go and hit a team for 6! FFS!

I can only Liverpool competing at their level for now - they gonna need to give Palace a pak tonite to keep up with their goal tallies
xhaka and ozil are sh#t its like playing with 9 men on the field , and ramsey his another jack W I say sell all 3 of them. I ask myself out of all those big boys how does a 19 year old thus far be your best player in two games lol

arsenal going to struggle this season but willing to give un@@i sometime hell they gave wenger 22 years lol

City on the other hand are brilliant. Rumour has it man united are interested in Zidane and Wenger to take over from jose ....

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
chela14
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Nikkel » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:09 am

chela14 wrote:
herb1 wrote:

xhaka and ozil are sh#t its like playing with 9 men on the field , and ramsey his another jack W I say sell all 3 of them. I ask myself out of all those big boys how does a 19 year old thus far be your best player in two games lol

arsenal going to struggle this season but willing to give un@@i sometime hell they gave wenger 22 years lol

City on the other hand are brilliant. Rumour has it man united are interested in Zidane and Wenger to take over from jose ....

Julle weet Pool is my hart se punt but I would LOVE to see Zizou at UTD or the prem for that matter :thumbup:
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby herb1 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:54 am

Ramsey to start as No.10 and Torreira in Xhaka's position
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby chela14 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:57 am

herb1 wrote:Ramsey to start as No.10 and Torreira in Xhaka's position
ramsey is not a 10 lol

chela14
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby chela14 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:58 am

fyi lol ImageImage

chela14
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby 20V_LOVER » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:14 pm

look lets be frank theres no msp playing style cm not controlling the game wtf is pogba playing on the left is beyond me.
Is smalling injured ? i vokken hope so because lindelof looks lost and it seems as baily looks nowhere but it could be the fact that he dont trust that other tief.

There was vokkel hunger yesterday even lvg team had possession and chances created just vokkel end product. This team has vokkel.
Current
MAZDA CX-3 individual AKA DAK TAKER
Black 2006 Accord Type S14.2 fulltrim
EX
FORD CORTINA 2l moded
OPEL CORSA 16008v KENJI,MO,TDKILLER
Toyota Tazz best car ever stolen
Honda CIVIC VTEC 2000 skunk2
Hyundai i30
GOLF7
FNSNOB 13.67 @ who cares
20V_LOVER
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Bevo' » Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:00 pm

I honestly cant see how you can blame JM for United's bad performance on Sunday. Yes he signed both CB's - But Eric Bailey was shocking. He couldn't even do the basics!!

He lost the ball so many times.. short passes.. falling over he's own feet.. Oh goodness lemme not even get started on the penalty he gave away. Individual errors was the name of the game for United. All 11 players were not on form.

As for Pogba stating his attitude towards the game was not right - as a captain.. I have no words for that cr@zy dunno :slap:

I wouldn't bash JM so soon.. we couldn't afford to lose that game!
Bevo'
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby ClintD » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:37 pm

herb1 wrote:

I enjoyed listening to the great Paul SCholes in Studio.. His always been very critical of Man United since Fergie left. His k@k straight forward and too the point. He also made Phil Neville look like doos because everything he said was 100% correct and everything Phil said was wrong rotfl

Before the game:

Phil Neville: Man United will win comfortably
Paul SCholes: Win or lose, we know it wont be very attractive
Phil Neville: Pogba as captain is great. Last week he was excellent
Paul SCholes: Pogba is a great player but way to inconsistent

rotfl
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Dougell » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:30 am

another 3 points in the bag, not easy at all
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby RATTIX » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:45 am

Dougell wrote:another 3 points in the bag, not easy at all

Ok Hanselow, take it easy .... season has still a away to go
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Dougell » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:57 am

RATTIX wrote:

he is convinced they will win the league this season
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby RATTIX » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:58 am

:omg:
Dougell wrote:
RATTIX wrote:

he is convinced they will win the league this season

nee fok , I must avoid the soccer talks ma, elke jaar se stories
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby herb1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:19 am

Apparently, SABC to broadcast EPL games, starting on Saturday with Arsenal vs West Ham game dunno

https://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/gauteng/sabc-set-to-broadcast-live-epl-matches-16670661
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Section