Pitbull love

General Non Car Related Talk

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: Pitbull love

Postby psykes » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:12 am

https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/news/bo ... s-18383405

Fuck does none of the neighbours have guns, spades, pik, kitchen knives?????????? my fok how do you watch a 6 year old laaitie get bit to death? MSP

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby DJ7 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:17 am

psykes wrote:https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/news/boy-6-dies-after-being-bitten-72-times-by-rottweilers-18383405

Fuck does none of the neighbours have guns, spades, pik, kitchen knives?????????? my fok how do you watch a 6 year old laaitie get bit to death? MSP

Depends on how long the attack was also happening before people got there and also where the bites were. One of them could have severed an artery. Also mense could have been bang, most people I have come across are generally scared for dogs.
Current:
His: '05 VW Golf 5 2.0 TDI Sportline
Her's: '13 Audi A1 1.2 TFSI Attraction
Ex: '97 Astra Estate 200i
'00 Corsa 200 GSI
'96 Astra 200i E
'02 Corsa 160 GSI
'93 Ballade 160e
'95 Astra 200i E
DJ7
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby psykes » Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:35 am

DJ7 wrote:
psykes wrote:https://www.iol.co.za/capetimes/news/boy-6-dies-after-being-bitten-72-times-by-rottweilers-18383405

Depends on how long the attack was also happening before people got there and also where the bites were. One of them could have severed an artery. Also mense could have been bang, most people I have come across are generally scared for dogs.
I guess you are right...I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old and even it was the neighbors kids I'd like to think and hope I would have the courage to fuck a dog up. For my own no doubt i would be going mental on those dogs

This article makes me cringe for the fact that he was screaming for help and his brother watched the people watched. I hope they make the owners who left the gate open in their MSP.

I don't blame the dogs' if you have powerful breeds like rottweilers you need to have the necessary ability to raise them properly and to take every precaution. If naaiers jump in your yard its fair game but if you leave your gate open with 2 MSP Rottweilers? Eish

psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby DJ7 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:04 pm

psykes wrote:
DJ7 wrote:

I guess you are right...I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old and even it was the neighbors kids I'd like to think and hope I would have the courage to fuck a dog up. For my own no doubt i would be going mental on those dogs

This article makes me cringe for the fact that he was screaming for help and his brother watched the people watched. I hope they make the owners who left the gate open in their MSP.

I don't blame the dogs' if you have powerful breeds like rottweilers you need to have the necessary ability to raise them properly and to take every precaution. If naaiers jump in your yard its fair game but if you leave your gate open with 2 MSP Rottweilers? Eish

I know for a fact that for my own, I would have no problems killing a dog, as much as I love dogs, even with my barehands. Dogs are also somewhat sensible and sense fear. Once they sense fear they then will continue to attack, but stand up to a dog and then they have second thoughts. Have seen many a dog back down when I have done this.
Current:
'00 Corsa 200 GSI
'96 Astra 200i E
'02 Corsa 160 GSI
'93 Ballade 160e
'95 Astra 200i E
DJ7
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby psykes » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:48 pm

DJ7 wrote:
psykes wrote:
DJ7 wrote:

I know for a fact that for my own, I would have no problems killing a dog, as much as I love dogs, even with my barehands. Dogs are also somewhat sensible and sense fear. Once they sense fear they then will continue to attack, but stand up to a dog and then they have second thoughts. Have seen many a dog back down when I have done this.

True i;ve seen that too. I think the mense got overwhelmed by the noise a dog makes when its attacking

psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby DJ7 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:57 pm

psykes wrote:True i;ve seen that too. I think the mense got overwhelmed by the noise a dog makes when its attacking

I will make a dog vrek, finish and kla.
Current:
'00 Corsa 200 GSI
'96 Astra 200i E
'02 Corsa 160 GSI
'93 Ballade 160e
'95 Astra 200i E
DJ7
Huis Kind