Panic over crime

General Non Car Related Talk

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: Panic over crime

Postby Nikkel » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:02 pm

herb1 wrote:I'm surprised that no1 thread-started the San Souci klapping incident dunno

Ball is alweer pap bru :lol:
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5855
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: Panic over crime

Postby DJ7 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:10 pm

Dougell wrote:https://www.dailyvoice.co.za/news/dog-survives-horror-attack-19175493

Dog survives horror attack

Image


Glad the dog made it and hope that bra vreks.
Current: '05 VW Golf 5 2.0 TDI Sportline
Ex: '97 Astra Estate 200i
'00 Corsa 200 GSI
'96 Astra 200i E
'02 Corsa 160 GSI
'93 Ballade 160e
'95 Astra 200i E
User avatar
DJ7
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Panic over crime

Postby DJTY » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:49 am

Hang on a sec...

If you choke an intruder out, surely the law should protect you!!

https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/sa-bor ... h-19380315
State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15911
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Panic over crime

Postby psykes » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:28 am

DJTY wrote:Hang on a sec...

If you choke an intruder out, surely the law should protect you!!

https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/sa-bor ... h-19380315

Ai #firstworldproblems FTW. He now not only has to concentrate on winning the fight to stay alive but he has to also make sure the other nye doesnt die :wall:
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: Panic over crime

Postby evdopc » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:32 am

Maybe its because the guy is South African that they are being so harsh on him.
evdopc
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3385
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 pm

Re: Panic over crime

Postby DJTY » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:43 am

psykes wrote:
DJTY wrote:Hang on a sec...

If you choke an intruder out, surely the law should protect you!!

https://www.iol.co.za/news/world/sa-bor ... h-19380315

Ai #firstworldproblems FTW. He now not only has to concentrate on winning the fight to stay alive but he has to also make sure the other nye doesnt die :wall:


Plus, he choked out a bodybuilder!

(Haven't seen Revn in a while) :think:
State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15911
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Panic over crime

Postby jdido87 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:41 am

Here I was led to believe there is no crime down under by the way our people is running there. He probably wish he was in SA now.
Current: 2007 Accord 2.4 Exec
Ex: Ballade 180e (B20 fitted) Auto
Moms car & Dads Bakkie
VR Feet
Top GOONER

Tits are for teenagers when you grow up its all about A$$
User avatar
jdido87
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Re: Panic over crime

Postby turbodub » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:51 pm

jdido87 wrote:Here I was led to believe there is no crime down under by the way our people is running there. He probably wish he was in SA now.

theres crime everywhere.... but SA is way way way worse than Australia- the stats prove this indisputably.
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
Image
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
User avatar
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 11222
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Panic over crime

Postby psykes » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:35 am

Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14567
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: Panic over crime

Postby DJTY » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:03 pm

psykes wrote:https://www.iol.co.za/capeargus/news/alleged-gang-bosss-wife-awarded-lucrative-city-of-cape-town-tender-19875973


Dougell, more pics please!!

Image
State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15911
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Panic over crime

Postby turbodub » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 pm

nice quads
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
Image
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
User avatar
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 11222
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Panic over crime

Postby Dougell » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:23 pm

DJTY wrote:
psykes wrote:https://www.iol.co.za/capeargus/news/alleged-gang-bosss-wife-awarded-lucrative-city-of-cape-town-tender-19875973


Dougell, more pics please!!

Image


Nicole is kak reg :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 18428
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: Panic over crime

Postby DJTY » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:07 pm

Dougell wrote:
DJTY wrote:
psykes wrote:https://www.iol.co.za/capeargus/news/alleged-gang-bosss-wife-awarded-lucrative-city-of-cape-town-tender-19875973


Dougell, more pics please!!

Image


Nicole is kak reg :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:


l1k3
State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15911
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Panic over crime

Postby DJTY » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:21 am

State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15911
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Panic over crime

Postby Dougell » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:31 am

hectic, i'm sure ya'll seen the video clip
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 18428
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chit Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests

cron