****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE****************

Discussions and Information related to Drag Racing

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Hitman » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Iri wrote:Who's zunaid? I'm just saying those M3's use to run with 55's etc on top so its not hard to see now that riyaad can pak M's on top! But anyways this isn't the thread to discuss this.


didnt Zunaid have a M coupe?
and a rsi before that? the guy from the now reynolds team?
SAY: EYE; SPELL: MAP; SAY: NESS
b20eg wrote:
dont know why i like it more, Golden Delicious feels better and bigger
User avatar
Hitman
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby phat55 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:11 pm

turbodub wrote:
Iri wrote:Who's zunaid? I'm just saying those M3's use to run with 55's etc on top so its not hard to see now that riyaad can pak M's on top! But anyways this isn't the thread to discuss this.

1 to 4th gear and quartermile are very different to 180km up ....
a cti with a headjob and cam will sit with a b16 on the 1/4 mile ....but after about 130kmh the cti is toast unless it has plenty kw ...same with a 4 cylinder vs an m3 etc ...from a point the power of the bigger motor takes over and its bye bye . In the end you still need power to run big speeds adn keep accelerating once you hit the big speeds .



Come now Iri....looks like u clutching @ straws :lol:
:twisted: HOTSTUFF RACING :twisted:
User avatar
phat55
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4578
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am
Location: retired.......

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Iri » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:15 pm

170kw in a body that is 300 kg lighter than the M3 I'm sure it can stil hold is own in 5th gear! But like I said this isn't the thread to discus this!
: 01 bantam (stolen)
Ex:91 crx. 15.5
Ex:99 sabre. 14.5
Ex:98 sti. 14.7
Ex:89 twincam 15.8
Iri
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Iri » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:18 pm

phat55 wrote:
turbodub wrote:
Iri wrote:Who's zunaid? I'm just saying those M3's use to run with 55's etc on top so its not hard to see now that riyaad can pak M's on top! But anyways this isn't the thread to discuss this.

1 to 4th gear and quartermile are very different to 180km up ....
a cti with a headjob and cam will sit with a b16 on the 1/4 mile ....but after about 130kmh the cti is toast unless it has plenty kw ...same with a 4 cylinder vs an m3 etc ...from a point the power of the bigger motor takes over and its bye bye . In the end you still need power to run big speeds adn keep accelerating once you hit the big speeds .



Come now Iri....looks like u clutching @ straws :lol:
yay tsek I'm mos trying to defend my tribe mos! Why there no HS b20vtecs on that list ? Tsek again (my smileys don't wana wrk) incase I get threatend from you! Lmao
: 01 bantam (stolen)
Ex:91 crx. 15.5
Ex:99 sabre. 14.5
Ex:98 sti. 14.7
Ex:89 twincam 15.8
Iri
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Hitman » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Iri wrote:170kw in a body that is 300 kg lighter than the M3 I'm sure it can stil hold is own in 5th gear! But like I said this isn't the thread to discus this!


BANG!!! nail on the head.
Junaid and Shamieg have also taken out there fair share of M's. fl@g
SAY: EYE; SPELL: MAP; SAY: NESS
b20eg wrote:
dont know why i like it more, Golden Delicious feels better and bigger
User avatar
Hitman
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Iri » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Like I said before give the man his chance he has only done 2 events with the car, as we can see from resluts Naati startd with 14.1's an ended up doin low ass 13's so give the man his time!
: 01 bantam (stolen)
Ex:91 crx. 15.5
Ex:99 sabre. 14.5
Ex:98 sti. 14.7
Ex:89 twincam 15.8
Iri
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby phat55 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 pm

Iri wrote:
phat55 wrote:
turbodub wrote:1 to 4th gear and quartermile are very different to 180km up ....
a cti with a headjob and cam will sit with a b16 on the 1/4 mile ....but after about 130kmh the cti is toast unless it has plenty kw ...same with a 4 cylinder vs an m3 etc ...from a point the power of the bigger motor takes over and its bye bye . In the end you still need power to run big speeds adn keep accelerating once you hit the big speeds .



Come now Iri....looks like u clutching @ straws :lol:
yay tsek I'm mos trying to defend my tribe mos! Why there no HS b20vtecs on that list ? Tsek again (my smileys don't wana wrk) incase I get threatend from you! Lmao


Quickest HS B20 that was @ the track is Nathan's 14.2 :wink:
Maybe u shud PM all the HS B20s and ask them why they not on the list or @ the track :lol:
:twisted: HOTSTUFF RACING :twisted:
User avatar
phat55
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4578
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am
Location: retired.......

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby phat55 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Iri wrote:170kw in a body that is 300 kg lighter than the M3 I'm sure it can stil hold is own in 5th gear! But like I said this isn't the thread to discus this!


Yet falls behind a car or 2 on a 800m to SLK55's :lol: :lol:

If u believe that he can gap an e46M by so many cars on a 1.2 to 1.5k then kwaai :thumbup:
:twisted: HOTSTUFF RACING :twisted:
User avatar
phat55
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4578
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am
Location: retired.......

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby phat55 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Hitman wrote:
Iri wrote:170kw in a body that is 300 kg lighter than the M3 I'm sure it can stil hold is own in 5th gear! But like I said this isn't the thread to discus this!


BANG!!! nail on the head.
Junaid and Shamieg have also taken out there fair share of M's. fl@g


Did they kill E46Ms by so many cars on a 1.2 to 1.5k??????
:twisted: HOTSTUFF RACING :twisted:
User avatar
phat55
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4578
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am
Location: retired.......

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Iri » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:33 pm

Like I said give the man time! That isn't a stock slk but ya! the same like you belive that your friends red crx could catch an open on rich I wil believe that my friends red crx can take out M3's!
: 01 bantam (stolen)
Ex:91 crx. 15.5
Ex:99 sabre. 14.5
Ex:98 sti. 14.7
Ex:89 twincam 15.8
Iri
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Hitman » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:39 pm

phat55 wrote:
Hitman wrote:
Iri wrote:170kw in a body that is 300 kg lighter than the M3 I'm sure it can stil hold is own in 5th gear! But like I said this isn't the thread to discus this!


BANG!!! nail on the head.
Junaid and Shamieg have also taken out there fair share of M's. fl@g


Did they kill E46Ms by so many cars on a 1.2 to 1.5k??????


I saw shamieg kill a e46m by 2cars yes. im not sure about the gaps you referring to buddy.
SAY: EYE; SPELL: MAP; SAY: NESS
b20eg wrote:
dont know why i like it more, Golden Delicious feels better and bigger
User avatar
Hitman
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Iri » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:41 pm

I don't get how you guys can say you love honda's but yet when another man Runs something but he isn't from your clan then its suma unbelievable? Instead of having the mans back ppl gun mense! I'm not just saying coz of riyaad its just a thing I picked up!
: 01 bantam (stolen)
Ex:91 crx. 15.5
Ex:99 sabre. 14.5
Ex:98 sti. 14.7
Ex:89 twincam 15.8
Iri
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Hitman » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Iri wrote:I don't get how you guys can say you love honda's but yet when another man Runs something but he isn't from your clan then its suma unbelievable? Instead of having the mans back ppl gun mense! I'm not just saying coz of riyaad its just a thing I picked up!


True story, Im glad Riyaad and Oein/Gerhard are flying that honda flag high again h0nda
SAY: EYE; SPELL: MAP; SAY: NESS
b20eg wrote:
dont know why i like it more, Golden Delicious feels better and bigger
User avatar
Hitman
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3271
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Iri » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:50 pm

You can count on your hands howmuch honda's do track racing, judging another mans 1/4time is easy man but when you try and do it yourself then its another story an then you must hear track isn't for me bla bla bla bullshit! Mr green mwah phatt
: 01 bantam (stolen)
Ex:91 crx. 15.5
Ex:99 sabre. 14.5
Ex:98 sti. 14.7
Ex:89 twincam 15.8
Iri
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 am

Re: ****************FASTEST HONDA's IN THE CAPE*************

Postby Apexi22 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Iri wrote:I don't get how you guys can say you love honda's but yet when another man Runs something but he isn't from your clan then its suma unbelievable? Instead of having the mans back ppl gun mense! I'm not just saying coz of riyaad its just a thing I picked up!

Who is you guys?
K24 EG Hatch Turbo
Daily figures 437kw 495nm 9000rpm 1 bar unleaded
Drag figures 506kw 609nm 7000rpm 1.4 bar E70 (more to come)
User avatar
Apexi22
Founder
Founder
 
Posts: 14367
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

PreviousNext

Return to Drag Racing

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests