Game of thrones S7

Discussion of Movies and Series

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby Sumo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:29 am

Nikkel wrote:Looks like I'm officially hooked :lol:

I binged all 7 seasons in the past 2 weeks and it was fukn well worth the watch! Epic stuff :bravo:

Shame, my motjie on S6 now but she's hooked as well :lol:

Welcome! :mrgreen: :bravo:
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 13115
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby Bushnut#1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:09 am

Sumo wrote:
Nikkel wrote:Looks like I'm officially hooked :lol:

I binged all 7 seasons in the past 2 weeks and it was fukn well worth the watch! Epic stuff :bravo:

Shame, my motjie on S6 now but she's hooked as well :lol:

Welcome! :mrgreen: :bravo:


Sumo do you have all season on hard drive?HD?
User avatar
Bushnut#1
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6348
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: In Grabouw frowning

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby Sumo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:20 am

Bushnut#1 wrote:
Sumo wrote:
Nikkel wrote:Looks like I'm officially hooked :lol:

I binged all 7 seasons in the past 2 weeks and it was fukn well worth the watch! Epic stuff :bravo:

Shame, my motjie on S6 now but she's hooked as well :lol:

Welcome! :mrgreen: :bravo:


Sumo do you have all season on hard drive?HD?

I might have yes, in 720p
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 13115
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby Bushnut#1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:22 am

Sumo wrote:
Bushnut#1 wrote:
Sumo wrote:
Nikkel wrote:Looks like I'm officially hooked :lol:

I binged all 7 seasons in the past 2 weeks and it was fukn well worth the watch! Epic stuff :bravo:

Shame, my motjie on S6 now but she's hooked as well :lol:

Welcome! :mrgreen: :bravo:


Sumo do you have all season on hard drive?HD?

I might have yes, in 720p

Let me know via Pm if you do please tired of streaming
User avatar
Bushnut#1
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6348
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: In Grabouw frowning

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby Sumo » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:27 am

Okay...
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 13115
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby Bushnut#1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:28 am

Yeah....
User avatar
Bushnut#1
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6348
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: In Grabouw frowning

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby k20z4_boi » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:33 pm

Bushnut#1 wrote:
Sumo wrote:
Bushnut#1 wrote:
Sumo wrote:
Nikkel wrote:Looks like I'm officially hooked :lol:

I binged all 7 seasons in the past 2 weeks and it was fukn well worth the watch! Epic stuff :bravo:

Shame, my motjie on S6 now but she's hooked as well :lol:

Welcome! :mrgreen: :bravo:


Sumo do you have all season on hard drive?HD?

I might have yes, in 720p

Let me know via Pm if you do please tired of streaming

please tell me what is wrong with streaming Cameron.....
CURRENT: 2009 G6 GTI (M) BLACK
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R NHB SUPERCHARGED
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R MILANO
User avatar
k20z4_boi
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 8782
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby Bushnut#1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:44 pm

k20z4_boi wrote:please tell me what is wrong with streaming Cameron.....


Just leave me
User avatar
Bushnut#1
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6348
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:13 pm
Location: In Grabouw frowning

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby k20z4_boi » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Bushnut#1 wrote:
k20z4_boi wrote:please tell me what is wrong with streaming Cameron.....


Just leave me

well your poooes also
CURRENT: 2009 G6 GTI (M) BLACK
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R NHB SUPERCHARGED
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R MILANO
User avatar
k20z4_boi
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 8782
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby Nikkel » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:23 am

So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5522
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: Game of thrones S7

Postby phat55 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:40 am

:twisted: HOTSTUFF RACING :twisted:
User avatar
phat55
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 4567
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 am
Location: retired.......

Previous

Return to Movies/Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron