No display on pc

Any IT or IT work related discussions

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: No display on pc

Postby FunkTastic » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:51 pm

If you're running onboard graphics then that is shot.

Test with a graphics card.

Based on the assumption that you're still using your onboard graphics
Current:
Accord | '07 TypeS | K24
Past:
Civic | '99 D-Series | D16Y9
FunkTastic
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 2347
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:26 pm
Location: ...

Re: No display on pc

Postby Playa25 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:22 pm

FunkTastic wrote:If you're running onboard graphics then that is shot.

Test with a graphics card.

Based on the assumption that you're still using your onboard graphics



Aaaia nee meisie, i used my onboard to test if it was the graphics card that was maybe kla but it did the same thing, come fetch box and see what you can do man, or can i drop by you...
User avatar
Playa25
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14303
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: No display on pc

Postby Playa25 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 am

xcutioner wrote:
Playa25 wrote:
Dougell wrote:we more interested in the stock of Sylvana that you got :p0pc0rn:


laugh me binne in my moer, if someone can fix my vark pc then you can get all the stock that's on there ...


honestly, I don't think there's a problem with your motherboard/processor/ram/graphics. . . The problem lies with your hard drive. Give the hard drive to me and I'll try my best to fix it . . . .


Now when can a man hooks up ???
User avatar
Playa25
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14303
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Re: No display on pc

Postby Dougell » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:06 am

Playa25 wrote:
xcutioner wrote:
Playa25 wrote:
Dougell wrote:we more interested in the stock of Sylvana that you got :p0pc0rn:


laugh me binne in my moer, if someone can fix my vark pc then you can get all the stock that's on there ...


honestly, I don't think there's a problem with your motherboard/processor/ram/graphics. . . The problem lies with your hard drive. Give the hard drive to me and I'll try my best to fix it . . . .


Now when can a man hooks up ???


Image
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17630
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: No display on pc

Postby Nikkel » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:08 am

Hahahahahaha!
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5449
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: No display on pc

Postby Dunn » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 pm

wfq14 wrote:What worked for me was removing the CD Rom cables and swopping SATA and power cables between drives. After another failed boot I added the CD Rom again and it booted up fine. No logic in that fix but it worked.

Otherwise, what GPU and ram you have in that box I may be interested seeing as it's faulty and all :-)


whats a CD-ROM :) , those things are like cassettes nowadays.....just kidding pal
Honda CR-V , 9n3 Polo TDI sport
X Jazz EX-S ,X Honda Accord Type S ,X Subaru Impreza STi 6,X Nissan 200sx,X 20v Corolla RXI,X Honda Civic vtec ,X Sentra 200sti
X Honda 180i SO4,X Rsi Twincam
Dunn
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 am

Re: No display on pc

Postby Dougell » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:22 pm

Dunn wrote:
wfq14 wrote:What worked for me was removing the CD Rom cables and swopping SATA and power cables between drives. After another failed boot I added the CD Rom again and it booted up fine. No logic in that fix but it worked.

Otherwise, what GPU and ram you have in that box I may be interested seeing as it's faulty and all :-)


whats a CD-ROM :) , those things are like cassettes nowadays.....just kidding pal


:lol: dafaq you posting here for
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17630
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: No display on pc

Postby Dunn » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:41 pm

cos i m a IT bra
Honda CR-V , 9n3 Polo TDI sport
X Jazz EX-S ,X Honda Accord Type S ,X Subaru Impreza STi 6,X Nissan 200sx,X 20v Corolla RXI,X Honda Civic vtec ,X Sentra 200sti
X Honda 180i SO4,X Rsi Twincam
Dunn
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 am

Re: No display on pc

Postby Dunn » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm

and kak bored , lol
Honda CR-V , 9n3 Polo TDI sport
X Jazz EX-S ,X Honda Accord Type S ,X Subaru Impreza STi 6,X Nissan 200sx,X 20v Corolla RXI,X Honda Civic vtec ,X Sentra 200sti
X Honda 180i SO4,X Rsi Twincam
Dunn
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff
 
Posts: 460
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 am

Re: No display on pc

Postby Dougell » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:42 pm

Dunn wrote:and kak bored , lol


:lol:
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17630
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Previous

Return to IT Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest