premier league 2018/19

Rugby, Soccer, Gay New Zealand Rugby, etc

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby 20V_LOVER » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:12 am

turbodub wrote:Citys win has opened things up nicely.
liverpool have also had no major injuries which will happen sometime in the season and they will drop in form.
Waiting for the pool supporters to say that van dik being injured has caused a dip in form :-)
i dont see Spurs challenging for the title though- we do have lamela, dembele and vertonghen in training again and Aurier to come back one of these days.


HEHE spurs united next week going to be key. We need the 3 points to challenge for 4th you guys need the 3 to challenge for the tittle :-) should be a cracker.
Current
MAZDA CX-3 individual
Super Yellow MR2
EX
Black 2006 Accord Type S13.1 Stpd
ORD CORTINA 2l moded
OPEL CORSA 16008v KENJI,MO,TDKILLER
Toyota Tazz best car ever stolen
Honda CIVIC VTEC 2000 skunk2
Hyundai i30
GOLF7
FNSNOB 13.67 @ who cares
20V_LOVER
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby turbodub » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:47 am

20V_LOVER wrote:
turbodub wrote:Citys win has opened things up nicely.
liverpool have also had no major injuries which will happen sometime in the season and they will drop in form.
Waiting for the pool supporters to say that van dik being injured has caused a dip in form :-)
i dont see Spurs challenging for the title though- we do have lamela, dembele and vertonghen in training again and Aurier to come back one of these days.


HEHE spurs united next week going to be key. We need the 3 points to challenge for 4th you guys need the 3 to challenge for the tittle :-) should be a cracker.

yeah should be a good game to watch as neither team will park the bus.
Son will play his last game against Man U before going to the Asian games, which is some good news for Spurs.
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
Image
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
User avatar
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 11212
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby 20V_LOVER » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:07 am

So spurs won chelsea yesterday. You ready for this weekend ? :-)
Current
MAZDA CX-3 individual
Super Yellow MR2
EX
Black 2006 Accord Type S13.1 Stpd
ORD CORTINA 2l moded
OPEL CORSA 16008v KENJI,MO,TDKILLER
Toyota Tazz best car ever stolen
Honda CIVIC VTEC 2000 skunk2
Hyundai i30
GOLF7
FNSNOB 13.67 @ who cares
20V_LOVER
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby Hitman » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:35 am

turbodub wrote:
20V_LOVER wrote:
turbodub wrote:Citys win has opened things up nicely.
liverpool have also had no major injuries which will happen sometime in the season and they will drop in form.
Waiting for the pool supporters to say that van dik being injured has caused a dip in form :-)
i dont see Spurs challenging for the title though- we do have lamela, dembele and vertonghen in training again and Aurier to come back one of these days.


HEHE spurs united next week going to be key. We need the 3 points to challenge for 4th you guys need the 3 to challenge for the tittle :-) should be a cracker.

yeah should be a good game to watch as neither team will park the bus.
Son will play his last game against Man U before going to the Asian games, which is some good news for Spurs.


Don't you like Son?
SAY: EYE; SPELL: MAP; SAY: NESS
b20eg wrote:
dont know why i like it more, Golden Delicious feels better and bigger
User avatar
Hitman
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3277
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:19 pm

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby turbodub » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Hitman wrote:
turbodub wrote:
20V_LOVER wrote:
turbodub wrote:Citys win has opened things up nicely.
liverpool have also had no major injuries which will happen sometime in the season and they will drop in form.
Waiting for the pool supporters to say that van dik being injured has caused a dip in form :-)
i dont see Spurs challenging for the title though- we do have lamela, dembele and vertonghen in training again and Aurier to come back one of these days.


HEHE spurs united next week going to be key. We need the 3 points to challenge for 4th you guys need the 3 to challenge for the tittle :-) should be a cracker.

yeah should be a good game to watch as neither team will park the bus.
Son will play his last game against Man U before going to the Asian games, which is some good news for Spurs.


Don't you like Son?

he is brilliant, what i mean is we are fortunate that he is still here for the game.
it is his last game before the Asian cup kak.
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
Image
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
User avatar
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 11212
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby 20V_LOVER » Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:55 pm

turbodub wrote:
Hitman wrote:
turbodub wrote:
20V_LOVER wrote:
turbodub wrote:Citys win has opened things up nicely.
liverpool have also had no major injuries which will happen sometime in the season and they will drop in form.
Waiting for the pool supporters to say that van dik being injured has caused a dip in form :-)
i dont see Spurs challenging for the title though- we do have lamela, dembele and vertonghen in training again and Aurier to come back one of these days.


HEHE spurs united next week going to be key. We need the 3 points to challenge for 4th you guys need the 3 to challenge for the tittle :-) should be a cracker.

yeah should be a good game to watch as neither team will park the bus.
Son will play his last game against Man U before going to the Asian games, which is some good news for Spurs.


Don't you like Son?

he is brilliant, what i mean is we are fortunate that he is still here for the game.
it is his last game before the Asian cup kak.


He is good first real test for united and ole
Current
MAZDA CX-3 individual
Super Yellow MR2
EX
Black 2006 Accord Type S13.1 Stpd
ORD CORTINA 2l moded
OPEL CORSA 16008v KENJI,MO,TDKILLER
Toyota Tazz best car ever stolen
Honda CIVIC VTEC 2000 skunk2
Hyundai i30
GOLF7
FNSNOB 13.67 @ who cares
20V_LOVER
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby psykes » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:08 am

First time I watched UTD play since Mopurse been gone and it looked like Spurs vs De GEA and Spurs lost lol
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14541
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby herb1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:58 am

DDG on fooking fire Eek Eek Eek
The concern for Utd is that Spurs finishing was a bit off and that Spurs had so many chances to convert :p0pc0rn:

Aai, my arme Gunners, losing to West Ham bbmhof f@cepalm bbmhof f@cepalm dunno
User avatar
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 am

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby turbodub » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:50 am

psykes wrote:First time I watched UTD play since Mopurse been gone and it looked like Spurs vs De GEA and Spurs lost lol

yip, just wasnt our day. nothing to get too depressed about as we dominated the secondhalf and De Gea showed just how good he is.
at least Arsenal lost :whistle:
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
Image
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
User avatar
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 11212
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby RATTIX » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:14 pm

turbodub wrote:
psykes wrote:First time I watched UTD play since Mopurse been gone and it looked like Spurs vs De GEA and Spurs lost lol

yip, just wasnt our day. nothing to get too depressed about as we dominated the secondhalf and De Gea showed just how poor Tottenhams stikers were .
at least Arsenal lost :whistle:


FIXED , those opportunities should be put away
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5617
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby 20V_LOVER » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:54 pm

lmbi
Current
MAZDA CX-3 individual
Super Yellow MR2
EX
Black 2006 Accord Type S13.1 Stpd
ORD CORTINA 2l moded
OPEL CORSA 16008v KENJI,MO,TDKILLER
Toyota Tazz best car ever stolen
Honda CIVIC VTEC 2000 skunk2
Hyundai i30
GOLF7
FNSNOB 13.67 @ who cares
20V_LOVER
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5538
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby turbodub » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:27 am

RATTIX wrote:
turbodub wrote:
psykes wrote:First time I watched UTD play since Mopurse been gone and it looked like Spurs vs De GEA and Spurs lost lol

yip, just wasnt our day. nothing to get too depressed about as we dominated the secondhalf and De Gea showed just how poor Tottenhams stikers were .
at least Arsenal lost :whistle:


FIXED , those opportunities should be put away

Spurs played well, De Gea just played better.
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
Image
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
User avatar
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 11212
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:33 am

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby herb1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Kane possibly out for a month
Son off to Asian Games, back in Feb
Llorente wanted by a few La Liga clubs

Who's left? Janssen f@cepalm
User avatar
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 am

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby herb1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:21 pm

And hot off the trolley...Petr Cech to retire at the end of the season
User avatar
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1420
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 am

Re: premier league 2018/19

Postby Nikkel » Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:26 am

herb1 wrote:And hot off the trolley...Petr Cech to retire at the end of the season
He was n klas goalie in his prime!
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests