dohc VTEC stickers

Please post all your parts, accesories, cars, etc here
***PLEASE FOLLOW THE SECTION RULES***

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Forum rules
***ALL for sale posts MUST contain a PRICE and contact number or Email Address, if there is no PRICE or contact number the post will be deleted.***
Private individuals are allowed to post personal things for sale
Private individuals postings parts/things for resale to make profit will have be charged a monthly fee by the board.
Companies wanting to advertise in this section will have be charged a monthly fee by the board.

dohc VTEC stickers

Postby SPOONEDeg9FERIO » Fri May 17, 2019 9:52 am

I know very late to the party but im still seeing people making these incorrect.

Why are so many incorrect? on the left side of the car its always correct but sticker makers just use the same file and print two of the same and the right side of the car has it rear dohc VTEC and it supposed to read VTEC dohc.

For dark coloured cars it is light grey and light coloured cars its dark grey (according to part numbers), I used my authentic stickers to create realistic looking copies.

Price is R40 for a set, if you can get it cheaper you know the deal let me know and i will beat the price.

I will post a final next week.

:thumbup:
Image
User avatar
SPOONEDeg9FERIO
Spood Jedi
Spood Jedi
 
Posts: 24042
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby DJTY » Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 am

SPOONEDeg9FERIO wrote:I know very late to the party but im still seeing people making these incorrect.

Why are so many incorrect? on the left side of the car its always correct but sticker makers just use the same file and print two of the same and the right side of the car has it rear dohc VTEC and it supposed to read VTEC dohc.

For dark coloured cars it is light grey and light coloured cars its dark grey (according to part numbers), I used my authentic stickers to create realistic looking copies.

Price is R40 for a set, if you can get it cheaper you know the deal let me know and i will beat the price.

I will post a final next week.

:thumbup:


DUDE WTF!!
Your pricing is giving me a migraine!
I picked up a set for R100 last week. :-( :mad:
Last edited by DJTY on Fri May 17, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15750
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby RATTIX » Fri May 17, 2019 10:42 am

lekker jy

Boejing option for me ... can you make the same sticker as the FN2 Type R only to read Type S ( same font as FN2 )

price?
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby DJTY » Fri May 17, 2019 10:45 am

While we're on the debate... Which is the correct one?

Image

or

Image
State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15750
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby SPOONEDeg9FERIO » Fri May 17, 2019 10:47 am

DJTY wrote:While we're on the debate... Which is the correct one?

Image

or

Image

both top are same part numbers (authentic, so both are left side :thumbup:

bottoms are reproductions but in correct pattern.
Image
User avatar
SPOONEDeg9FERIO
Spood Jedi
Spood Jedi
 
Posts: 24042
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby SPOONEDeg9FERIO » Fri May 17, 2019 10:49 am

RATTIX wrote:lekker jy

Boejing option for me ... can you make the same sticker as the FN2 Type R only to read Type S ( same font as FN2 )

price?



I can try my best. let me draw it up and get back to you.

should be R50 for a set as i assume there will be two colours.
Image
User avatar
SPOONEDeg9FERIO
Spood Jedi
Spood Jedi
 
Posts: 24042
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby SPOONEDeg9FERIO » Fri May 17, 2019 10:53 am

@ Rattix there are three colours grey/black & red. R60 for a set approx. also what dimensions would you like or should i use OEM size?
Image
User avatar
SPOONEDeg9FERIO
Spood Jedi
Spood Jedi
 
Posts: 24042
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby SPOONEDeg9FERIO » Fri May 17, 2019 10:56 am

DJTY wrote:
SPOONEDeg9FERIO wrote:I know very late to the party but im still seeing people making these incorrect.

Why are so many incorrect? on the left side of the car its always correct but sticker makers just use the same file and print two of the same and the right side of the car has it rear dohc VTEC and it supposed to read VTEC dohc.

For dark coloured cars it is light grey and light coloured cars its dark grey (according to part numbers), I used my authentic stickers to create realistic looking copies.

Price is R40 for a set, if you can get it cheaper you know the deal let me know and i will beat the price.

I will post a final next week.

:thumbup:


DUDE WTF!!
Your pricing is giving me a migraine!
I picked up a set for R100 last week. :-( :mad:


haha i never understand how can you pay R100 for two stickers.

so a 1m x600mm 15 year vinyl costs approx R70. you do the maths. sure there is fuel/labour/etc. but im doing this for fun, money just gets put back into buying vinyl etc. so i can sell it for alot cheaper once i buy bulk vinyl.
Image
User avatar
SPOONEDeg9FERIO
Spood Jedi
Spood Jedi
 
Posts: 24042
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby DJTY » Fri May 17, 2019 10:57 am

SPOONEDeg9FERIO wrote:
DJTY wrote:While we're on the debate... Which is the correct one?

Image

or

Image

both top are same part numbers (authentic, so both are left side :thumbup:

bottoms are reproductions but in correct pattern.


In that case, mine are incorrect. I got them from a local supplier who makes a TON of decals.

Please hook me up with a set for my Civic Rob's. I'll take a drive through the weekend to collect and fit.
State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15750
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby RATTIX » Fri May 17, 2019 11:04 am

SPOONEDeg9FERIO wrote:@ Rattix there are three colours grey/black & red. R60 for a set approx. also what dimensions would you like or should i use OEM size?



ok cool , oem please

grey and red s should work on a Black car , black lettering might just be lost , what do you think ?
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby SPOONEDeg9FERIO » Fri May 17, 2019 11:07 am

there is a grey backing and black font goes above that and im going to make it four colours, i will show you final version.
Artwork almost done.
Image
User avatar
SPOONEDeg9FERIO
Spood Jedi
Spood Jedi
 
Posts: 24042
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby RATTIX » Fri May 17, 2019 11:20 am

SPOONEDeg9FERIO wrote:there is a grey backing and black font goes above that and im going to make it four colours, i will show you final version.
Artwork almost done.



Ok cool , ek wag jou
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby SPOONEDeg9FERIO » Fri May 17, 2019 11:25 am

see example

let me know if you happy. I will get it done tonight hopefully i just need to get the proper red for you if i dont have.
Image
Image
User avatar
SPOONEDeg9FERIO
Spood Jedi
Spood Jedi
 
Posts: 24042
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby RATTIX » Fri May 17, 2019 11:58 am

https://www.hotstuffracing.co.za/phpBB3 ... +DETAILING

Thanks , you mind messing around with rounded S option like in the attached , plain red
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5598
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: dohc VTEC stickers

Postby SPOONEDeg9FERIO » Fri May 17, 2019 12:03 pm

i do and i dont.. that S font is totally off with the "type" in terms of flow. I also used the exact font Honda used to make the R. plain red is going to make the S look like an after thought and that you put two stickers together.

but if you want i dont mind...
Image
User avatar
SPOONEDeg9FERIO
Spood Jedi
Spood Jedi
 
Posts: 24042
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:25 pm

Next

Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest