Football Transfer's

Rugby, Soccer, Gay New Zealand Rugby, etc

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby Reza » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:35 pm

ClintD wrote:
Reza wrote:@ Cliffy, what you mean he has done fokol since?
Honestly, do you think he deserved to be dropped when he was in form before Sanchez's arrival?

He has not been given enough opportunity, coming on in the last few minutes or to try and change a game when you haven't been playing regularly isn't going to keep your form.
Martial is one of 2 maybe 3 players at United that can run at a defense and beat them. He is pacey and strong and can finish....there's not many of those kinds of players around and because Mou believes in playing anti-football, kak tactics, Martial will not be able to harness his potential.

There was lots of rotation... Mata, Rashford and even Lingard could have the same argument! They all cover the positions behind Lukaku just like Martial does.

In all honestly Mata is probably the unlucky one, whenever he played, he made a difference

Martial has not been given a chance at 10....he's been played on the right wing when everyone including Mou knows that he best performs on the left.
Mou went as far as saying he will use Martial in his preferred position as striker this season....that's kak talk....

Whatever happens, Mou has already fcuked United up....so may as well let him do it properly!
Reza
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer

Postby mag » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Honestly, do you think he deserved to be dropped when he was in form before Sanchez's arrival?

He has not been given enough opportunity, coming on in the last few minutes or to try and change a game when you haven't been playing regularly isn't going to keep your form.
Martial is one of 2 maybe 3 players at United that can run at a defense and beat them. He is pacey and strong and can finish....there's not many of those kinds of players around and because Mou believes in playing anti-football, kak tactics, Martial will not be able to harness his potential.

Martial reminds me of how Nani was when he was still at united, bags of talent but unable to deliver on a consistent basis. Shocking decision making at times and his final ball/pass/finish is not always on point either. Him and Rashford have been given ample opportunities and quite frankly neither of them have taken it..Do you really think he would be sitting on the bench if he was as good as you are saying he is ?
Current: 07 Accord TypeS - 158kw/244nm (Dynotech)
Ex: 2000 Ballade 180i
EX: 98 Civic Vtec
Ex: 97 Ballade 150i
mag
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Postby ClintD » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:34 pm

mag wrote:

Martial reminds me of how Nani was when he was still at united, bags of talent but unable to deliver on a consistent basis. Shocking decision making at times and his final ball/pass/finish is not always on point either. Him and Rashford have been given ample opportunities and quite frankly neither of them have taken it..Do you really think he would be sitting on the bench if he was as good as you are saying he is ?

Finally someone that I can agree with.. Mou himself was ranting and raving about how good Martial can be but almost every time Mou shows some faith in him, he disappoints. There were a few games where United dropped points and both Martial and Rashford made poor poor poor decisions that cost the team.

And yes you will argue that these young talented players need to be playing in order to gain confidence blah blah blah.. we all know that Mou is about winning trophies so unfortunately he will go buy ready made players in order to achieve the objectives set by the board.

Martial should probably have left when the club gave his number 9 to ZLATAN without him even knowing rotfl rotfl rotfl
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Dougell » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:10 pm

jarre watford soema sign Rui Patricio
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby herb1 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Gunners to sign a goalie in Bernd Leno and sum Uruguyan midfield 'sterklekker' in Lucas Torreira
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby Dougell » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:23 am

yip, Leno confirmed for the gunners

and Jack Wilshere to leave
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby herb1 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:15 pm

Torreira confirmed by Sampdoria president

Now Unai after Banega...shoo, this guy be shopping Eek
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby Dougell » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:37 pm

fred.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Dougell » Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:25 am

rooney.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Dougell » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:46 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Marouane Fellaini has signed a new contract at Manchester United until 2020 with the option of a further year.

The midfielder, who was out of contract this summer, has made 156 appearances for United.

He told the club website: "I am pleased to be continuing my journey as a Manchester United player. I made this decision because I am very happy here. Also, I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve."
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby RATTIX » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Dougell wrote:BREAKING NEWS

Marouane Fellaini has signed a new contract at Manchester United until 2020 with the option of a further year.

The midfielder, who was out of contract this summer, has made 156 appearances for United.

He told the club website: "I am pleased to be continuing my journey as a Manchester United player. I made this decision because I am very happy here. Also, I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve."

Now we just need Mourinho to sign new 10 year deal ... :confused:
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby dieselguy55 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:05 am

was actually hoping for him to get a offer basically anywhere and fokoff as well as Mou Evilyes
Current-Vokswagen Family Car
x2013-Volkswagen Golf 7 GTI
x2010-Volkswagen Golf 6 GTI
x1998-Honda Ballade VTEC
x2010-Opel Corsa GSI Turbo
x1999- Nissan Sabre 200 GXI
x1992-Honda Ballade 160i DOHC

Nispec/Hotstuff Racing
Faghrie-0729359646
Junaid-0737065284
dieselguy55
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Postby herb1 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:08 pm

It's official...Jack is a Hammer nutkick
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby Dougell » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:19 pm

herb1 wrote:Image

It's official...Jack is a Hammer nutkick

rotfl good one

West ham need to get their things into gear. put together a good/solid squad, the new stadium should generate lekker revenue.
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby ClintD » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:22 am

RATTIX wrote:

Now we just need Mourinho to sign new 10 year deal ... :confused:

Dont play.. The ou is gonna come back to United a World Cup winner :Badge:
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Section