Football Transfer's

Rugby, Soccer, Gay New Zealand Rugby, etc

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby ClintD » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:23 pm

How do you guys feel about CR7 signing for Juventus for 105mil?
I’m happy United never signed him.. ou man
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby RATTIX » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:46 am

ClintD wrote:
RATTIX wrote:
Dougell wrote:BREAKING NEWS

Marouane Fellaini has signed a new contract at Manchester United until 2020 with the option of a further year.

The midfielder, who was out of contract this summer, has made 156 appearances for United.

He told the club website: "I am pleased to be continuing my journey as a Manchester United player. I made this decision because I am very happy here. Also, I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve."


Now we just need Mourinho to sign new 10 year deal ... :confused:


Dont play.. The ou is gonna come back to United a World Cup winner :Badge:


NOT :lol:
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5382
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby Tariquesr20 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:07 am

cristiano-ronaldo-to-juventus.jpg


:omg: Didnt see this happening. Well done Juve :clap: . Will be interesting to see what he'll achieve there and whether he lasts as long as many predict.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current: Polo 1.2 Tsi
Ex: Toyota Corolla 98 160i
Ex: Sentra 01 VE'
Ex: Sabre 99 DE'
User avatar
Tariquesr20
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 am

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby herb1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:12 am

And that's the last that you'll see of CR7 unless its CL footie or you stream Juve games
User avatar
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 am

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby Dougell » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:15 am

Tariquesr20 wrote: :omg: Didnt see this happening. Well done Juve :clap: . Will be interesting to see what he'll achieve there and whether he lasts as long as many predict.


weird, it's been developing for good few weeks already.

this going to start a chain reaction now

city finally snap up mahrez

ClintD wrote:How do you guys feel about CR7 signing for Juventus for 105mil?
I’m happy United never signed him.. ou man


look hes still at best
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17749
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby Dougell » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:17 am

oh and arsenal signed the Uruguay laaitie

torreira.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17749
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby Tariquesr20 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:41 am

herb1 wrote:And that's the last that you'll see of CR7 unless its CL footie or you stream Juve games


Supersport announced the rights to Serie A about a week ago f@cepalm . Talk about perfect timing.

https://www.techzim.co.zw/2018/07/dstv- ... upersport/
Current: Polo 1.2 Tsi
Ex: Toyota Corolla 98 160i
Ex: Sentra 01 VE'
Ex: Sabre 99 DE'
User avatar
Tariquesr20
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 am

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby DJ7 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 am

ClintD wrote:
RATTIX wrote:
Dougell wrote:BREAKING NEWS

Marouane Fellaini has signed a new contract at Manchester United until 2020 with the option of a further year.

The midfielder, who was out of contract this summer, has made 156 appearances for United.

He told the club website: "I am pleased to be continuing my journey as a Manchester United player. I made this decision because I am very happy here. Also, I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve."


Now we just need Mourinho to sign new 10 year deal ... :confused:


Dont play.. The ou is gonna come back to United a World Cup winner :Badge:


Thank God he won't.
Current:
His: '05 VW Golf 5 2.0 TDI Sportline
Her's: '13 Audi A1 1.2 TFSI Attraction
Ex: '97 Astra Estate 200i
'00 Corsa 200 GSI
'96 Astra 200i E
'02 Corsa 160 GSI
'93 Ballade 160e
'95 Astra 200i E
User avatar
DJ7
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3364
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby Tariquesr20 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:48 am

DJ7 wrote:
ClintD wrote:
RATTIX wrote:
Dougell wrote:BREAKING NEWS

Marouane Fellaini has signed a new contract at Manchester United until 2020 with the option of a further year.

The midfielder, who was out of contract this summer, has made 156 appearances for United.

He told the club website: "I am pleased to be continuing my journey as a Manchester United player. I made this decision because I am very happy here. Also, I feel like this team, under Jose, still has a lot we want to achieve."


Now we just need Mourinho to sign new 10 year deal ... :confused:


Dont play.. The ou is gonna come back to United a World Cup winner :Badge:


Thank God he won't.


Agree rotfl Another 5 year contract should that have happend. France to take it. They deserve it!
Current: Polo 1.2 Tsi
Ex: Toyota Corolla 98 160i
Ex: Sentra 01 VE'
Ex: Sabre 99 DE'
User avatar
Tariquesr20
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 am

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby ClintD » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:07 am

Tariquesr20 wrote:
DJ7 wrote:
ClintD wrote:
Dont play.. The ou is gonna come back to United a World Cup winner :Badge:


Thank God he won't.


Agree rotfl Another 5 year contract should that have happend. France to take it. They deserve it!


I thought Belgium would beat them, they were wasteful. For the first time this World Cup, I had a proper look at the French team and they have Quality from Back to Front.. MBaps seems to be the real deal as well. I wonder who will be replacing Cr7 at Madrid :think:
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby herb1 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:01 pm

ClintD wrote:I wonder who will be replacing Cr7 at Madrid :think:

Just based on World Cup performances, I'd say Hazard
User avatar
herb1
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1172
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:58 am

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby Tariquesr20 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:13 pm

herb1 wrote:
ClintD wrote:I wonder who will be replacing Cr7 at Madrid :think:

Just based on World Cup performances, I'd say Hazard


Neymar, Mbappe & Hazard, in that order is what Madrid is pursuing.
Current: Polo 1.2 Tsi
Ex: Toyota Corolla 98 160i
Ex: Sentra 01 VE'
Ex: Sabre 99 DE'
User avatar
Tariquesr20
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 am

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby ClintD » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:12 am

Tariquesr20 wrote:
herb1 wrote:
ClintD wrote:I wonder who will be replacing Cr7 at Madrid :think:

Just based on World Cup performances, I'd say Hazard


Neymar, Mbappe & Hazard, in that order is what Madrid is pursuing.


If Madrid lands one then Barca will have to respond.. Arme English clubs will continue having to scramble for the best of the rest!
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby ClintD » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:30 pm

ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: Football Transfer's

Postby ClintD » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:35 pm

ClintD wrote:chelsea-sack-antonio-conte

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... onio-conte




TRANSFER HEADLINES

- Chelsea sack Antonio Conte
- Jorginho in London ahead of Chelsea move
- Shaqiri at Liverpool for medical
- Anderson to undergo West Ham medical
- Papers: Real prepare £150m Hazard bid
- Ronaldo to seal Juve move on Monday
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Sports Section

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest