New Toyota Supra

General Non Car Related Talk

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby 8 valves » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:25 pm

The only bra i can't end is Alpha Evilno

That man is way too strong... he's so strong he ends himself before anyone else gets a chance rotfl rotfl rotfl
8 valves
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6959
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:15 am

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby psykes » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:30 pm

8 valves wrote:
Only because you believed in me :oops:
ily

Stop being voorbarig, this thread is not about you :thumbup:
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14541
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Bunta » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:51 pm

Fuzz wrote:
xcutioner wrote:Lol listen to this fool, just because I dont brag about my daddy's stuff and brag when I want to buy a house in town , and brag about your gf having a flat in town and brag about buying a house in panorama and brag about my bro driving a Porsche . .

Doesn't mean that I dont own property..versin....


I got all this stuff from reading your shit on here


Sies jong. Big boy pants on.

Lekker man.

You the ou :bravo:

Enjoy the day in your Beemer and dont forget to tell everyone how k@k their cars are and how much better yours is.

Because remember, you are the main ou :bravo:


Yarre, I mos won't sleep for DAYS!

WTF? First reverse gedagtees is this?
Someone call the cops, Fuzz has been kidnapped!

psykes wrote:Dont apologize man' he is generally a nye.. just keep going :mrgreen:


rotfl

20V_LOVER wrote:Guys why dont we keep this to the topic ?

I have to ask is toyota as a company lazy to create a real gem of a motor like they did in the past ?
The 86 the supra seems like they currently either taking the easy way out or trying to save on development costs. If it the development cost then they are trying to milk
true toy fanatics from their hard earn cash. Car will be great maybe but is it a toyota ?

When we as car enthusiasts speak about our brand it always boils down to the engine which one is better dont we ? 2j 4age k20 b16 sr
I just dont understand how true toy koppe can be happy about this. Just rem that is my personal view not hitting the brand,car or motor down but that is how i see it.

PS if someone already mentioned this MAAF :-)


Go maaf your car out the way man. wink

Who cares, there will never be another Hachi Roku. There will never be another Mkiv Supra. And there will never be a 2JZ again.
You want greatness, go back to the 80's and 90's to get it. wink
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines... and on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS... and a Motec exhaust system...
User avatar
Bunta
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby psykes » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:55 pm

Bunta wrote:
Fuzz wrote:
xcutioner wrote:Lol listen to this fool, just because I dont brag about my daddy's stuff and brag when I want to buy a house in town , and brag about your gf having a flat in town and brag about buying a house in panorama and brag about my bro driving a Porsche . .

Doesn't mean that I dont own property..versin....


I got all this stuff from reading your shit on here


Sies jong. Big boy pants on.

Lekker man.

You the ou :bravo:

Enjoy the day in your Beemer and dont forget to tell everyone how k@k their cars are and how much better yours is.

Because remember, you are the main ou :bravo:


Yarre, I mos won't sleep for DAYS!

WTF? First reverse gedagtees is this?
Someone call the cops, Fuzz has been kidnapped!

psykes wrote:Dont apologize man' he is generally a nye.. just keep going :mrgreen:


rotfl

20V_LOVER wrote:Guys why dont we keep this to the topic ?

I have to ask is toyota as a company lazy to create a real gem of a motor like they did in the past ?
The 86 the supra seems like they currently either taking the easy way out or trying to save on development costs. If it the development cost then they are trying to milk
true toy fanatics from their hard earn cash. Car will be great maybe but is it a toyota ?

When we as car enthusiasts speak about our brand it always boils down to the engine which one is better dont we ? 2j 4age k20 b16 sr
I just dont understand how true toy koppe can be happy about this. Just rem that is my personal view not hitting the brand,car or motor down but that is how i see it.

PS if someone already mentioned this MAAF :-)


Go maaf your car out the way man. wink

Who cares, there will never be another Hachi Roku. There will never be another Mkiv Supra. And there will never be a 2JZ again.
You want greatness, go back to the 80's and 90's to get it
. wink
l1k3
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14541
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Nikkel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Almost here :fap: :fap:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=UWsUWV7NoxA[/youtube]
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby State187 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:21 pm

So is and the Z4, similar to that of 86 and BRZ
State187
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:51 am

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Nikkel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:21 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka4Vo_ZvUaM&t=914s[/youtube]
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Nikkel » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:22 pm

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Ka4Vo_ZvUaM[/youtube]
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Dunn » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:48 pm

You seen the interior.
Bmw with a toyota steering wheel. Nah man.
Honda CR-V , 9n3 Polo TDI sport
X Jazz EX-S ,X Honda Accord Type S ,X Subaru Impreza STi 6,X Nissan 200sx,X 20v Corolla RXI,X Honda Civic vtec ,X Sentra 200sti
X Honda 180i SO4,X Rsi Twincam
Dunn
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer
 
Posts: 567
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 am

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby superm@rio » Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:30 am

I had a long look at that thing. And I cannot fathom why....

It is the RETURN of the Supra, but this is a BMW. Make no mistake. There is TOO MUCH BMW in this.
The gearstick of the AUTO box, the whole damn interior and even the software interface is similar to BMW's iDrive layout.

The last of the 4th gen Supra figures were:
326 HP
430 Nm
0-100: 4.6s
The new Supra figures:
340 HP
500 Nm
0-100: 4.3s

Not much of an improvement. :roll:

Even engine cover is identical to BMW:
b58.JPG

b58_b.JPG


So this sounds like a BMW, looks like a BMW (in some ways the rear 3 quarter shot looks like Z4) and will probably drive like one as well.
Then why give it the Supra name? To convince JAP Fanboys to buy GERMAN?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ex - 2000 Honda Ballade 150i
ex - 1997 Honda Prelude VTiR
2000 Honda Ballade 150i
2011 Honda Accord Exclusive
User avatar
superm@rio
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1012
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby psykes » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:39 am

superm@rio wrote:I had a long look at that thing. And I cannot fathom why....

It is the RETURN of the Supra, but this is a BMW. Make no mistake. There is TOO MUCH BMW in this.
The gearstick of the AUTO box, the whole damn interior and even the software interface is similar to BMW's iDrive layout.

The last of the 4th gen Supra figures were:
326 HP
430 Nm
0-100: 4.6s
The new Supra figures:
340 HP
500 Nm
0-100: 4.3s

Not much of an improvement. :roll:

Even engine cover is identical to BMW:
b58.JPG

b58_b.JPG


So this sounds like a BMW, looks like a BMW (in some ways the rear 3 quarter shot looks like Z4) and will probably drive like one as well.
Then why give it the Supra name? To convince JAP Fanboys to buy GERMAN?

I agree ..........I was essentially excited to see what they could come up with in conjunction with BMW but it seems Toyota did fokkol and customized a BMW. Lazy nyers.. Im hoping the Toyota software will make it tune able at least
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14541
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby psykes » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:40 am

Also its purse pap :confused: ...250kws?
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14541
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby DJTY » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:40 am

It's a bit of a let down innit?
State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15845
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby psykes » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:42 am

DJTY wrote:It's a bit of a let down innit?

Yep they blew it.. that new Lexus RC-F though Eek
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14541
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Sumo » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:43 am

DJTY wrote:It's a bit of a let down innit?

Yeah. Looks like they just capitalizing on the Supra name for now.

Maybe it will be something worthy once the aftermarket goods arrive
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 13546
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chit Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests