New Toyota Supra

General Non Car Related Talk

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Nikkel » Mon May 13, 2019 8:19 pm

So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5860
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby pynoxim » Tue May 14, 2019 2:09 pm

All the reviews so far are positive, which is great, I've never had a bad thing to say about the new Supra.
2007 Honda Jazz 1.5 VTEC CVT "Serendipity" - 81kw/143nm - 1065Kg
pynoxim
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Fuzz » Tue May 14, 2019 5:43 pm

pynoxim wrote:All the reviews so far are positive, which is great, I've never had a bad thing to say about the new Supra.


Yup, watched 5 reviews so far. Everyone loves it. I seriously love the look
Current - F22 BMW M235i
Current - 6R VW Polo 1.6 TDI
Fuzz
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby pynoxim » Tue May 14, 2019 6:50 pm

Fuzz wrote:
pynoxim wrote:All the reviews so far are positive, which is great, I've never had a bad thing to say about the new Supra.


Yup, watched 5 reviews so far. Everyone loves it. I seriously love the look


The only people that don't like it at are half the commenters on said videos, you know, the people that haven't driven it and will probably never get to drive/own it. I can't wait to see these roaming around on the streets.
2007 Honda Jazz 1.5 VTEC CVT "Serendipity" - 81kw/143nm - 1065Kg
pynoxim
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1105
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Fuzz » Tue May 14, 2019 6:55 pm

pynoxim wrote:
Fuzz wrote:
pynoxim wrote:All the reviews so far are positive, which is great, I've never had a bad thing to say about the new Supra.


Yup, watched 5 reviews so far. Everyone loves it. I seriously love the look


The only people that don't like it at are half the commenters on said videos, you know, the people that haven't driven it and will probably never get to drive/own it. I can't wait to see these roaming around on the streets.


Basically Corolla drivers...
Current - F22 BMW M235i
Current - 6R VW Polo 1.6 TDI
Fuzz
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby psykes » Tue May 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Fuzz wrote:
pynoxim wrote:
Fuzz wrote:
pynoxim wrote:All the reviews so far are positive, which is great, I've never had a bad thing to say about the new Supra.


Yup, watched 5 reviews so far. Everyone loves it. I seriously love the look


The only people that don't like it at are half the commenters on said videos, you know, the people that haven't driven it and will probably never get to drive/own it. I can't wait to see these roaming around on the streets.


Basically Corolla drivers...

Mighty big chip there sir
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14575
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Fuzz » Tue May 14, 2019 7:31 pm

psykes wrote:
Fuzz wrote:
pynoxim wrote:
Fuzz wrote:
pynoxim wrote:All the reviews so far are positive, which is great, I've never had a bad thing to say about the new Supra.


Yup, watched 5 reviews so far. Everyone loves it. I seriously love the look


The only people that don't like it at are half the commenters on said videos, you know, the people that haven't driven it and will probably never get to drive/own it. I can't wait to see these roaming around on the streets.


Basically Corolla drivers...

Mighty big chip there sir


Ag man, it's just a little joke. Don't take it so seriously.

Ok, RunX drivers then :-p
Current - F22 BMW M235i
Current - 6R VW Polo 1.6 TDI
Fuzz
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby psykes » Wed May 15, 2019 8:34 am

Fuzz wrote:
Ag man, it's just a little joke. Don't take it so seriously.

Ok, RunX drivers then :-p

Pwasa bru

Dont make kuk jokes

Im fascinated with the BMW straight 6 in the new SUPRA cant wait to see how tune able it is. Toyota's reasons for not developing their own 6 cylinder makes complete sense though. Although mazda is developing one lol
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14575
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Fuzz » Wed May 15, 2019 8:37 am

psykes wrote:
Fuzz wrote:
Ag man, it's just a little joke. Don't take it so seriously.

Ok, RunX drivers then :-p

Pwasa bru

Dont make kuk jokes

Im fascinated with the BMW straight 6 in the new SUPRA cant wait to see how tune able it is. Toyota's reasons for not developing their own 6 cylinder makes complete sense though. Although mazda is developing one lol


Hangry ? Lol
Current - F22 BMW M235i
Current - 6R VW Polo 1.6 TDI
Fuzz
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby psykes » Wed May 15, 2019 9:01 am

Fuzz wrote:
psykes wrote:
Fuzz wrote:
Ag man, it's just a little joke. Don't take it so seriously.

Ok, RunX drivers then :-p

Pwasa bru

Dont make kuk jokes

Im fascinated with the BMW straight 6 in the new SUPRA cant wait to see how tune able it is. Toyota's reasons for not developing their own 6 cylinder makes complete sense though. Although mazda is developing one lol


Hangry ? Lol

ED ZACHARY lol
Image

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14575
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: Plain toe

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Sumo » Wed May 15, 2019 9:15 am

As a runx driver - we aint even mad yo! lol

From the supra reviews I've watched, not one complaint about performance or power. (For a change) :cool:
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 13598
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Bunta » Wed May 15, 2019 11:54 am

Fuzz wrote:
pynoxim wrote:
Fuzz wrote:
pynoxim wrote:All the reviews so far are positive, which is great, I've never had a bad thing to say about the new Supra.


Yup, watched 5 reviews so far. Everyone loves it. I seriously love the look


The only people that don't like it at are half the commenters on said videos, you know, the people that haven't driven it and will probably never get to drive/own it. I can't wait to see these roaming around on the streets.


Basically Corolla drivers...


rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl

I will reserve judgemetn till i've seen it in person and driven one.
Saw the Z4 and it's beautiful.

One dealer principle already told me he ordered ONE, so i'll be popping in there as soon as it arrives. wink
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines... and on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS... and a Motec exhaust system...
User avatar
Bunta
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3326
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:32 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby Fuzz » Fri May 17, 2019 4:55 pm

Current - F22 BMW M235i
Current - 6R VW Polo 1.6 TDI
Fuzz
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 4457
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby DJTY » Mon May 20, 2019 9:39 am

State187 wrote:What's your FB name?


Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 15966
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: New Toyota Supra

Postby State187 » Mon May 20, 2019 9:43 am

Wonder how many of these will be at the next toyfest
State187
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Chit Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron