huawei B315 router - SOLD

Please post all your parts, accesories, cars, etc here
***PLEASE FOLLOW THE SECTION RULES***

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Forum rules
***ALL for sale posts MUST contain a PRICE and contact number or Email Address, if there is no PRICE or contact number the post will be deleted.***
Private individuals are allowed to post personal things for sale
Private individuals postings parts/things for resale to make profit will have be charged a monthly fee by the board.
Companies wanting to advertise in this section will have be charged a monthly fee by the board.

huawei B315 router - SOLD

Postby fm1 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:31 am

sold
Last edited by fm1 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
fm1
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby Tazzo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:52 am

fm1 wrote:comes with box, as new, external aerials. power adpater, open to all networks

PM me R600


fibre up an running ?
Current: Polo
ex: 11 Golf 6 Tsi
ex: 06 Jetta 5
ex: 05 Opel Corsa
ex: 07 velociti
ex: 05 Velociti
ex: 04 Citi.com
ex: 05 Mazda 3
ex: 00 Bmw E46 320i
ex: 00 Alfa 145
ex: 99 Tazz
ex: 95 Golf 3 GTi
ex: 94 Astra 160iE
ex: 88 Golf 2 CSL
User avatar
Tazzo
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 am

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby fm1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:56 am

Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:comes with box, as new, external aerials. power adpater, open to all networks

PM me R600


fibre up an running ?


nope not available in area yet
User avatar
fm1
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby Tazzo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:00 am

fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:comes with box, as new, external aerials. power adpater, open to all networks

PM me R600


fibre up an running ?


nope not available in area yet


what speed were you getting with Huawei and with which provider ?
Current: Polo
ex: 11 Golf 6 Tsi
ex: 06 Jetta 5
ex: 05 Opel Corsa
ex: 07 velociti
ex: 05 Velociti
ex: 04 Citi.com
ex: 05 Mazda 3
ex: 00 Bmw E46 320i
ex: 00 Alfa 145
ex: 99 Tazz
ex: 95 Golf 3 GTi
ex: 94 Astra 160iE
ex: 88 Golf 2 CSL
User avatar
Tazzo
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 am

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby fm1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 am

Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:comes with box, as new, external aerials. power adpater, open to all networks

PM me R600


fibre up an running ?


nope not available in area yet


what speed were you getting with Huawei and with which provider ?


on a good day 20-30mb else bad days is around 4-20mb with afrihost
User avatar
fm1
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby Dougell » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:15 am

fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:comes with box, as new, external aerials. power adpater, open to all networks

PM me R600


fibre up an running ?


nope not available in area yet


what speed were you getting with Huawei and with which provider ?


on a good day 20-30mb else bad days is around 4-20mb with afrihost


same with me on telkom
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17552
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby Tazzo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:01 am

fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:comes with box, as new, external aerials. power adpater, open to all networks

PM me R600


fibre up an running ?


nope not available in area yet


what speed were you getting with Huawei and with which provider ?


on a good day 20-30mb else bad days is around 4-20mb with afrihost


Was thinking about moving over to Afrihost but it's the same speed as Helkom...
are you staying with afrihost ?
Current: Polo
ex: 11 Golf 6 Tsi
ex: 06 Jetta 5
ex: 05 Opel Corsa
ex: 07 velociti
ex: 05 Velociti
ex: 04 Citi.com
ex: 05 Mazda 3
ex: 00 Bmw E46 320i
ex: 00 Alfa 145
ex: 99 Tazz
ex: 95 Golf 3 GTi
ex: 94 Astra 160iE
ex: 88 Golf 2 CSL
User avatar
Tazzo
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 am

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby fm1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:05 am

Tazzo wrote:Was thinking about moving over to Afrihost but it's the same speed as Helkom...
are you staying with afrihost ?


yes due to customer support and easier to cancel and their mobile app is very useful
User avatar
fm1
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby 8 valves » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:08 am

fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:Was thinking about moving over to Afrihost but it's the same speed as Helkom...
are you staying with afrihost ?


yes due to customer support and easier to cancel and their mobile app is very useful


Agree, customer service is much better.

Hopefully Cell C is not bad when it comes to my fibre bbmhof
8 valves
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6395
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:15 am

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby Tazzo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:31 am

fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:Was thinking about moving over to Afrihost but it's the same speed as Helkom...
are you staying with afrihost ?


yes due to customer support and easier to cancel and their mobile app is very useful


What your usage , are you uncapped ?
I do btw 200 and 350gig on my uncapped and that's mostly streaming.
after 250 Telkom slows the speed drastically
Current: Polo
ex: 11 Golf 6 Tsi
ex: 06 Jetta 5
ex: 05 Opel Corsa
ex: 07 velociti
ex: 05 Velociti
ex: 04 Citi.com
ex: 05 Mazda 3
ex: 00 Bmw E46 320i
ex: 00 Alfa 145
ex: 99 Tazz
ex: 95 Golf 3 GTi
ex: 94 Astra 160iE
ex: 88 Golf 2 CSL
User avatar
Tazzo
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 am

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby fm1 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:36 am

Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:Was thinking about moving over to Afrihost but it's the same speed as Helkom...
are you staying with afrihost ?


yes due to customer support and easier to cancel and their mobile app is very useful


What your usage , are you uncapped ?
I do btw 200 and 350gig on my uncapped and that's mostly streaming.
after 250 Telkom slows the speed drastically


I am on capped 110gb. data prices are still high compared to adsl and fibre. only the speed is cheap
User avatar
fm1
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby Tazzo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 pm

fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:Was thinking about moving over to Afrihost but it's the same speed as Helkom...
are you staying with afrihost ?


yes due to customer support and easier to cancel and their mobile app is very useful


What your usage , are you uncapped ?
I do btw 200 and 350gig on my uncapped and that's mostly streaming.
after 250 Telkom slows the speed drastically


I am on capped 110gb. data prices are still high compared to adsl and fibre. only the speed is cheap

how do you survive ? even 110gb is to little for gaming
Current: Polo
ex: 11 Golf 6 Tsi
ex: 06 Jetta 5
ex: 05 Opel Corsa
ex: 07 velociti
ex: 05 Velociti
ex: 04 Citi.com
ex: 05 Mazda 3
ex: 00 Bmw E46 320i
ex: 00 Alfa 145
ex: 99 Tazz
ex: 95 Golf 3 GTi
ex: 94 Astra 160iE
ex: 88 Golf 2 CSL
User avatar
Tazzo
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 am

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby Dougell » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:
fm1 wrote:
Tazzo wrote:Was thinking about moving over to Afrihost but it's the same speed as Helkom...
are you staying with afrihost ?


yes due to customer support and easier to cancel and their mobile app is very useful


What your usage , are you uncapped ?
I do btw 200 and 350gig on my uncapped and that's mostly streaming.
after 250 Telkom slows the speed drastically


I am on capped 110gb. data prices are still high compared to adsl and fibre. only the speed is cheap

how do you survive ? even 110gb is to little for gaming


i get by with less and i tokkel every night for 3-4hrs
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17552
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby 8 valves » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:34 pm

i got 110gb as well and topped up 5gb 3 times since December
8 valves
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6395
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:15 am

Re: huawei B315 router

Postby Tazzo » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:45 pm

8 valves wrote:i got 110gb as well and topped up 5gb 3 times since December


Does the unused data carry over ?
Current: Polo
ex: 11 Golf 6 Tsi
ex: 06 Jetta 5
ex: 05 Opel Corsa
ex: 07 velociti
ex: 05 Velociti
ex: 04 Citi.com
ex: 05 Mazda 3
ex: 00 Bmw E46 320i
ex: 00 Alfa 145
ex: 99 Tazz
ex: 95 Golf 3 GTi
ex: 94 Astra 160iE
ex: 88 Golf 2 CSL
User avatar
Tazzo
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1301
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:32 am

Next

Return to For Sale

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest