Need to find someones address

General Non Car Related Talk

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Need to find someones address

Postby Sumo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:09 pm

Who can assist with finding someones home address please?

All I have is the name, surname and cell number.
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 12907
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Dougell » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:12 pm

check with Keenah
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17622
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Sumo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Dougell wrote:check with Keenah

Ok I'll check with her. Thanks
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 12907
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby DJTY » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:37 pm

Sumo wrote:
Dougell wrote:check with Keenah

Ok I'll check with her. Thanks


Then, check with Dougell
User avatar
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 14710
Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:11 am

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby bilo » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:12 pm

Sumo wrote:Who can assist with finding someones home address please?

All I have is the name, surname and cell number.


41 foxglove circle, belhar ext 3
1.6 bubble corolla
bilo
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1820
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Dougell » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:35 pm

bilo wrote:
Sumo wrote:Who can assist with finding someones home address please?

All I have is the name, surname and cell number.


41 foxglove circle, belhar ext 3


Wella ?
User avatar
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 17622
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby The Don » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Dougell wrote:
bilo wrote:
Sumo wrote:Who can assist with finding someones home address please?

All I have is the name, surname and cell number.


41 foxglove circle, belhar ext 3


Wella ?

awe cell no. 021 952 still haha
The Don
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1573
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:18 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Sumo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:38 pm

BUMP

kweenah is obviously still upset with me. dunno

I have a cell number only unfortunately.
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 12907
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Bevo' » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:41 pm

Dougell wrote:
bilo wrote:
Sumo wrote:Who can assist with finding someones home address please?

All I have is the name, surname and cell number.


41 foxglove circle, belhar ext 3


Wella ?


Does Sumo wanna buy the TV from Wella now?
Image
User avatar
Bevo'
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6829
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Sumo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Bevo' wrote:
Dougell wrote:
bilo wrote:
Sumo wrote:Who can assist with finding someones home address please?

All I have is the name, surname and cell number.


41 foxglove circle, belhar ext 3


Wella ?


Does Sumo wanna buy the TV from Wella now?

:lol:
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 12907
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Sumo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:47 pm

Actually, I have a C@p!tec account number as well.

:shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle:
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 12907
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Bevo' » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Sumo wrote:
Bevo' wrote:
Dougell wrote:
bilo wrote:
Sumo wrote:Who can assist with finding someones home address please?

All I have is the name, surname and cell number.


41 foxglove circle, belhar ext 3


Wella ?


Does Sumo wanna buy the TV from Wella now?

:lol:


13.6
Image
User avatar
Bevo'
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6829
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Bevo' » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Sumo wrote:Actually, I have a C@p!tec account number as well.

:shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle:


Now transfer the money..
Image
User avatar
Bevo'
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6829
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 am

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Sumo » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:49 pm

Bevo' wrote:
Sumo wrote:Actually, I have a C@p!tec account number as well.

:shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle:


Now transfer the money..

Need to see the warranty first bram
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 12907
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Need to find someones address

Postby Bevo' » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:50 pm

Sumo wrote:
Bevo' wrote:
Sumo wrote:Actually, I have a C@p!tec account number as well.

:shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle: :shifty: :whistle:


Now transfer the money..

Need to see the warranty first bram


GO..
Image
User avatar
Bevo'
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6829
Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:36 am

Next

Return to General Chit Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron