The R. Kelly fiasco

General Non Car Related Talk

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: The R. Kelly fiasco

Postby DJTY » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:43 pm

psykes wrote:
DJTY wrote:A quick summary of what we're on about (for those who haven't seen the doccie or read the news)

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/11/68393662 ... ed-history

Hmm so why now' I cant help but think here is something more at play here. They could a mos documented this nye into the mang years ago' why now. Anyway I didn't watch the documentary so my knowledge is limited. The man dont like ou snoek lol

There's two reasons why the "now" factor could be at play:

1: The parents who want there daughters out could have pushed for the doccie as the coppers ain't doing ish
2: Those that are protecting him have no more use for him
Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby psykes » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:51 pm

DJTY wrote:
psykes wrote:
DJTY wrote:A quick summary of what we're on about (for those who haven't seen the doccie or read the news)

Hmm so why now' I cant help but think here is something more at play here. They could a mos documented this nye into the mang years ago' why now. Anyway I didn't watch the documentary so my knowledge is limited. The man dont like ou snoek lol

There's two reasons why the "now" factor could be at play:

1: The parents who want there daughters out could have pushed for the doccie as the coppers ain't doing ish
2: Those that are protecting him have no more use for him

Number two crossed my mind actually because going on the information so far this man was heavily protected and now all of a sudden he is kaal hol

REVENGE? NAH' I'M TOO LAZY.
I'M GONNA SIT HERE AND LET KARMA FUKC YOU UP!
psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Sumo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:54 pm

Where is his crew now that the doccie is out. His brothers and one security was interviewed but where is the manager and rest?
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby psykes » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:55 pm

Sumo wrote:Where is his crew now that the doccie is out. His brothers and one security was interviewed but where is the manager and rest?

sienie man

psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Sumo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:57 pm

psykes wrote:
Sumo wrote:Where is his crew now that the doccie is out. His brothers and one security was interviewed but where is the manager and rest?

sienie man

Awe

They dont need him to make money anymore so this is his fate.
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby DJTY » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Sumo wrote:
psykes wrote:

sienie man

Awe

Exactly!
In the doccie, his ex-manager admitted to lying about Aaliyah's age in order for them to get a license. Surely the police can use this?

And, there's a big difference between his two brothers. The one currently in jail seems as if he's after money and doesn't care what R.Kelly does, whereas the younger one openly spoke about being molested and seems to have a more interested in the girls that are being kept.

Plus... all those girls that are being kept, who's to say that they're not being kept there under brothel circumstances and men (in the industry) come in to do their business and guarantee R.Kelly protection?
Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby turbodub » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:25 am

Sumo wrote:
psykes wrote:

sienie man

Awe

bullshit- there is too much heat with the me too movement, he still generates so much cash that anyone getting a cut would not dump him unlsess they have to.
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby k20z4_boi » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:54 am

turbodub wrote:
Sumo wrote:
psykes wrote:

sienie man

Awe

bullshit- there is too much heat with the me too movement, he still generates so much cash that anyone getting a cut would not dump him unlsess they have to.

dunno
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CURRENT: 2009 G6 GTI (M) BLACK
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R NHB SUPERCHARGED
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R MILANO
k20z4_boi
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby DJTY » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:01 am

k20z4_boi wrote:
turbodub wrote:
Sumo wrote:
psykes wrote:

sienie man

Awe

dunno

I wouldn't believe a thing that comes out of that pig's mouth.
Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby turbodub » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:24 am

psykes wrote:

bbmhof why must everything be a conspiracy- rich famous people get away with shit all day everyday.
the me too movement is now the flavour of the day so people are speaking out and this stuff is in the public eye.
when your lawyer is good enough and your rich enough you can get away with anything - if he was some poor guy without a fancy lawyer he would have been locked away long time ago.
RIDING THE BOOST !
255KW + 425NM AT 1.3BAR @MACE
OLD SKOOL RULES
RETIRED RACER
Audi A3 2.0t Sportback DSG -257kw -450nm- stage 1 - UNCLES TAXI.
THE NIGGA YOU LOVE TO HATE
turbodub
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby DJTY » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:38 am

turbodub wrote:
psykes wrote:

bbmhof why must everything be a conspiracy- rich famous people get away with shit all day everyday.
the me too movement is now the flavour of the day so people are speaking out and this stuff is in the public eye.
when your lawyer is good enough and your rich enough you can get away with anything - if he was some poor guy without a fancy lawyer he would have been locked away long time ago.

I hear you.

There's also a line from the documentary that makes one think: "If these were white kids, something would have been done by now".

Now, I'm not inciting any racial issues here but that is a very valid point.
Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby psykes » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:05 am

turbodub wrote:
psykes wrote:

Not necessarily a conspiracy but you leave the guy for 20 years and buy his music and then all of a sudden thy go after him?

psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby DJTY » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:20 am

psykes wrote:
turbodub wrote:
psykes wrote:

Not necessarily a conspiracy but you leave the guy for 20 years and buy his music and then all of a sudden thy go after him?

Cause his latest music is shit. rotfl
Current:
'00 Civic B16 - OEM+
'09 Toyota Corolla
DJTY
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby psykes » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:20 am

DJTY wrote:
psykes wrote:
turbodub wrote:
psykes wrote:

Cause his latest music is shit. rotfl

lmimp awe

psykes
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Bevo' » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:21 am

Joann's got it
Leonice has got it
Theresa's got it
Tonia's got it
I tell ya Cheryl's got it
Boy I tell you
Betty's got it