Game of Thrones Season 8

Discussion of Movies and Series

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby k20z4_boi » Fri May 03, 2019 10:40 am

i heard aquaman dies at the end of endgame...anyhoo, jess pinkman was a real bitch if you ask me
CURRENT: 2009 G6 GTI (M) BLACK
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R NHB SUPERCHARGED
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R MILANO
User avatar
k20z4_boi
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 8865
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:21 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby Deezay » Fri May 03, 2019 11:20 am

ClintD wrote:8 years of build up to the last night

It lasted 1 hour, many main characters survived impossible situations, the white walkers never lifted their swords and the knight king was killed so easily

10 out of 10 for action/entettainment
0 out of 10 for meaning/purpose

What exactly was Jon Snow brought back for?
Was Bran flying around as a Raven the whole episode?
Who was the Knight King? forgotten son ... the tru bastard lol
All the babies that were sacrificed over the years?
Where were all the animals and rest of the giants?
WTF was the Dothraki thinking? Lol

Massive fan of GOT but I dunno how I feel about this..tbey have 3 episodes to fix this k@k and give answers
" ONE Idiot so MANY Bullets "
User avatar
Deezay
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict
 
Posts: 1840
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:36 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby Nikkel » Tue May 07, 2019 2:51 pm

So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5860
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby RATTIX » Tue May 14, 2019 9:49 am

dunno
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby Sumo » Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 am

I skipped right past all your comments. :oops:

I'm only watching this after the fast again but from the way people are speaking here at work, this season is not so woelag. dunno
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 13598
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby ClintD » Tue May 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Sumo wrote:I skipped right past all your comments. :oops:

I'm only watching this after the fast again but from the way people are speaking here at work, this season is not so woelag. dunno


I've given up on GOT... I've decided to make my own ending

Season 1-7 :thumbup:
Season 8, Episode 1 and 2 builds up to the long night.. Episode 3, the Night King kills everyone.. the End! l1k3
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6631
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby Sumo » Tue May 14, 2019 1:29 pm

ClintD wrote:
Sumo wrote:I skipped right past all your comments. :oops:

I'm only watching this after the fast again but from the way people are speaking here at work, this season is not so woelag. dunno


I've given up on GOT... I've decided to make my own ending

Season 1-7 :thumbup:
Season 8, Episode 1 and 2 builds up to the long night.. Episode 3, the Night King kills everyone.. the End! l1k3

:lol: Kwaai Idea. Maybe I should not watch the last 3 and make up my own ending as well.

Suddenly I'm not that interested in the prequel now either
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 13598
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby playa4life » Fri May 17, 2019 10:36 am

This, pretty much, sums up GOT for me thus far...
#DemThrones
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You are now breathing manually!
:mrgreen:
User avatar
playa4life
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: At the car wash...

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby Nikkel » Mon May 20, 2019 9:53 am

Dafuq ?
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5860
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby RATTIX » Tue May 21, 2019 8:01 am

i cant evens say this shows purse , because it's finished .....

The kakest of kak way to"wrap' up a story
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby Nikkel » Tue May 21, 2019 9:05 am

RATTIX wrote:i cant evens say this shows purse , because it's finished .....

The kakest of kak way to"wrap' up a story

So wragtag waar bram My wife didn't even finish watching the episode so disappointed was she :lol:
So Seductive

Bunta wrote:Do the right thing... Skommel before you decide though. Helps relieve tension and you think with the right head.
User avatar
Nikkel
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5860
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 am
Location: Mitchell's Plain

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby RATTIX » Tue May 21, 2019 9:39 am

Nikkel wrote:
RATTIX wrote:i cant evens say this shows purse , because it's finished .....

The kakest of kak way to"wrap' up a story

So wragtag waar bram My wife didn't even finish watching the episode so disappointed was she :lol:


i should have done what Qadi did , watched until they made the Knight king in his moer and concluded with all is well in the 7 Kingdoms
User avatar
RATTIX
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 5685
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby ClintD » Tue May 21, 2019 1:06 pm

RATTIX wrote:
Nikkel wrote:
RATTIX wrote:i cant evens say this shows purse , because it's finished .....

The kakest of kak way to"wrap' up a story

So wragtag waar bram My wife didn't even finish watching the episode so disappointed was she :lol:


i should have done what Qadi did , watched until they made the Knight king in his moer and concluded with all is well in the 7 Kingdoms


rotfl rotfl rotfl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ClintD
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 6631
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby Sumo » Tue May 21, 2019 1:36 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 13598
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Re: Game of Thrones Season 8

Postby DJ7 » Tue May 21, 2019 3:26 pm

Ok, so who has the full season?

Hook a brother up.
Current: '05 VW Golf 5 2.0 TDI Sportline
Ex: '97 Astra Estate 200i
'00 Corsa 200 GSI
'96 Astra 200i E
'02 Corsa 160 GSI
'93 Ballade 160e
'95 Astra 200i E
User avatar
DJ7
Huis Kind
Huis Kind
 
Posts: 3756
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:01 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Movies/Series Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron