Mass shootings in NZ live streamed.

General Non Car Related Talk

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: Mass shootings in NZ live streamed.

Postby Dougell » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:10 pm

Alpha_H wrote:
Dougell wrote:
Alpha_H wrote:
Deezay wrote:The short vid floating around is NOTHING compared to the full vid. Puts everything into context .... its 15minutes long. This is beyond crazy :omg:

Please post the link to the full vid, I have a 7 minute vid, I hear the full vid is 17 minutes.

i got it via whatsapp but i won't post/forward it

You might as well of not made this post :think:

i agree, exact thought ran through my mind after posting the above comment
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby seven75 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:31 pm

This is sad :-( may Allah keep the departed souls in peace.
Ex : 1997 Civic 160i
seven75
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Postby Larry » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:13 am

How dom is that Aus MP comments. Then he got egged by a 17 year old.
Larry
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby Alpha_H » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:58 pm

How cool and calm was that laaitie man, even recorded the egg'ing :lol: :clap: With a straight face, he took out his phone, pressed record and fuckd that senator up. He probably thought what is this dom purse saying
Playa25 wrote:I don't hide in holes I fuck it so be careful that I don't fuck you, it would be a shame to get raped hey and trust me mense become suicidal after such a traumatic experience ...
Alpha_H
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Postby Dougell » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:44 pm

https://www.dailyvoice.co.za/news/new-z ... a-19949325

The gunman, who shot dead 50 Muslims in two mosques in New Zealand, refers to Nelson Mandela in his 74-page manifesto of hate titled “The Great Replacement”.
In the document, which the right-wing terrorist, Brenton Harrison Tarrant, published online and emailed to New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern minutes before the attack on Friday, he refers to Mandela as “a terrorist”.

“I do not expect to be released, but I also expect an eventual Nobel Peace prize - as was awarded to the terrorist Nelson Mandela once his own people achieved victory and took power,” Tarrant wrote.

“I expect to be freed in 27 years from my incarceration, the same number of years as Mandela, for the same crime.”

South Africa has joined a host of countries in condemning the attack.

Tarrant, 28, appeared in court on Friday and was charged with murder.

He did not apply for bail and his next court appearance is scheduled for 5 April.

In his manifesto, Tarrant accepts he is a racist and a fascist and described US President Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”.

He also claimed the attack on Friday was an act of revenge for Ebba Akerlund, the 11-year-old girl killed in the 2017 Stockholm terror attack.

Akerlund’s father condemned the Christchurch attacks.

Social media companies have since deleted the videos of the live-streamed attacks.

Department of International Relations and Co-operation spokesperson Ndivhuwo Mabaya said they were not aware of any South Africans who had been affected by the attacks, reports Sunday Tribune.
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby VVL Mal » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:24 am

Dougell wrote:https://www.dailyvoice.co.za/news/new-zealand-mosque-shooter-compares-himself-to-mandela-19949325

The gunman, who shot dead 50 Muslims in two mosques in New Zealand, refers to Nelson Mandela in his 74-page manifesto of hate titled “The Great Replacement”.
In the document, which the right-wing terrorist, Brenton Harrison Tarrant, published online and emailed to New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern minutes before the attack on Friday, he refers to Mandela as “a terrorist”.

“I do not expect to be released, but I also expect an eventual Nobel Peace prize - as was awarded to the terrorist Nelson Mandela once his own people achieved victory and took power,” Tarrant wrote.

“I expect to be freed in 27 years from my incarceration, the same number of years as Mandela, for the same crime.”

South Africa has joined a host of countries in condemning the attack.

Tarrant, 28, appeared in court on Friday and was charged with murder.

He did not apply for bail and his next court appearance is scheduled for 5 April.

In his manifesto, Tarrant accepts he is a racist and a fascist and described US President Donald Trump as “a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose”.

He also claimed the attack on Friday was an act of revenge for Ebba Akerlund, the 11-year-old girl killed in the 2017 Stockholm terror attack.

Akerlund’s father condemned the Christchurch attacks.

Social media companies have since deleted the videos of the live-streamed attacks.

Department of International Relations and Co-operation spokesperson Ndivhuwo Mabaya said they were not aware of any South Africans who had been affected by the attacks, reports Sunday Tribune.

Heccers bro...
Current: 06' Type S (Reflash)
80' Datsun Sunny 1400 Pickup (SR20 loading...)
01' Hilux KZTE 4x4
06' Fortuner D4D 4x4

R.I.P 98 Sabre (SR20VE Walbro,57mm,CAI,Lightened Flywheel,N1s,SMT8, 164kW)
14.2 s2s, 192.4km/h (800m)

Ex:91 GLi Twincam
VVL Mal
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Previous

Return to General Chit Chat