Game cube and games

PS3, XBOX, PC, Wii, PSP, ETC

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

Re: Game cube and games

Postby Dougell » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:25 am

8 valves wrote:Msp this thread just depresses me the more I read. I was never and am still not that into gaming. Just last month I also gave away some pc games all still sealed and unused. Had all the f1 games from 2015 until 2019. Some rally games and then a few others. Think there was like 20 games I gave away.

I had no idea there was such a demand for these. Now I'm 2 minded about the other stuff as he also asked me for the Sega games when I find them. Seems like I'm going to hold onto these instead.

Suddenly I feel the need to play sonic and mortal kombat again lol.

pc games you can chuck away, no value there
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby State187 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:19 am

Certain big box games are collectors items now
State187
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

Postby seven75 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:51 pm

8 valves wrote:Msp this thread just depresses me the more I read. I was never and am still not that into gaming. Just last month I also gave away some pc games all still sealed and unused. Had all the f1 games from 2015 until 2019. Some rally games and then a few others. Think there was like 20 games I gave away.

I had no idea there was such a demand for these. Now I'm 2 minded about the other stuff as he also asked me for the Sega games when I find them. Seems like I'm going to hold onto these instead.

yeah hey ... and STREET FIGHTER :fight: ... until the movie came out with Guile :yawn: ... and Jean Claude Van Damn cr@zy
Ex : 1997 Civic 160i
seven75
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Postby DJ7 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:03 pm

:slap: f@cepalm :sw:
Current: '05 VW Golf 5 2.0 TDI Sportline
Ex: '97 Astra Estate 200i
'00 Corsa 200 GSI
'96 Astra 200i E
'02 Corsa 160 GSI
'93 Ballade 160e
'95 Astra 200i E
DJ7
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby ViX » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:37 pm

seven75 wrote:

yeah hey ... and STREET FIGHTER :fight: ... until the movie came out with Guile :yawn: ... and Jean Claude Van Damn cr@zy

They should do a remake of that movie and mortal combat.. But a proper remake.. Not that kak they produced back then
Garage
Ex: Conquest - 1300 Goldie
Citi Golf- 1600 Weber
Citi Golf -1800
Golf Mach2- 2l-16v
Honda EG- Doch
BMW - 118i (1600 tirbo) piece of..
Current:
Accord- K24z- Sheer driving pleasure
ViX
Hot Stuff Racer
Hot Stuff Racer

Postby seven75 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:44 pm

ViX wrote:
seven75 wrote:

They should do a remake of that movie and mortal combat.. But a proper remake.. Not that kak they produced back then

all street fighter characters in the movie were dom bbmhof
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
seven75
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Postby Sumo » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:40 am

Ya'll know The Rock and Kevin Hart will be in that movie too :omg:
Sumo
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby 8 valves » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:29 pm

So another nostalgic item. My father in law just gave me a technics stack up system. Perfect working order. Something I'm not letting go
8 valves
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby seven75 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:55 pm

Technics :omg: stack up system :omg: x1000

I would NEVER sell that even if someone gave me an offer I wouldn't refuse

I've heard of Blaupunkt, Yamaha, Denon, Sony, etc but Technics is the BEST OF THE BEST

8valves what else do you have :think:
seven75
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Postby 8 valves » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:27 pm

Lol I don't know what else will be coming out. Mother in law said that the stored goods in the ceiling needs to be cleared out. Hoping to find a few more gems
8 valves
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby 8 valves » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:30 pm

Tried uploading a pic but for some reason cannot from my phone. Hopefully one of the members I sent the pic to will upload if they see this
8 valves
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Bunta » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:58 pm

seven75 wrote:
ViX wrote:
seven75 wrote:

Excuse you, Kylie was REG as was Ming Na Wen :oops:
Don't let this distract you from the fact that Hector is going to be running three Honda Civics with Spoon engines... and on top of that, he just went into Harry's and ordered three T66 turbos with NOS... and a Motec exhaust system...
Bunta
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby Dougell » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:02 pm

8 valves wrote:Tried uploading a pic but for some reason cannot from my phone. Hopefully one of the members I sent the pic to will upload if they see this

i never got anything
2014 Sandero 0.9T Dynamique
ex: 2001 Sentra 140GXi
Dougell
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Postby seven75 » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:52 pm

Bunta wrote:
seven75 wrote:
ViX wrote:
seven75 wrote:

Excuse you, Kylie was REG as was Ming Na Wen :oops:

I agree ... Kylie Minogue, Ming and Darcy (guile's date) are REG bram ... but their "movie characters" were abit cr@zy
seven75
Lemon and Herb Stuff
Lemon and Herb Stuff

Postby pancreas20v » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:18 pm

Dougell wrote:
8 valves wrote:Tried uploading a pic but for some reason cannot from my phone. Hopefully one of the members I sent the pic to will upload if they see this

i never got anything

Bru coming from smokey the whole story might just be a fantasy
pancreas20v
Hot Stuff Addict
Hot Stuff Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Gaming