My Streaming Setup

Any IT or IT work related discussions

Moderators: Apexi22, OB_

My Streaming Setup

Postby homgal » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:33 pm

I can't resist to share my new streaming setup, with all the lads here wondering what the best way to stream the latest international movies and series without breaking the bank then my setup will give you goosebumps. Last year i cut my cable network and subscribe to Netflix and most recently i joined D+.

With a virtual network by your side you can get all the hidden titles Netflix but also able to watch Disney plus in South Africa, coupled with tons of foreign entertainment channels and it all cost less that the cable TV that is full of hoax news. Its time to take up your streaming expreince.
homgal
Noob
Noob

Re: My Streaming Setup

Postby k20z4_boi » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:02 am

homgal wrote:I can't resist to share my new streaming setup, with all the lads here wondering what the best way to stream the latest international movies and series without breaking the bank then my setup will give you goosebumps. Last year i cut my cable network and subscribe to Netflix and most recently i joined D+.

With a virtual network by your side you can get all the hidden titles Netflix but also able to watch Disney plus in South Africa, coupled with tons of foreign entertainment channels and it all cost less that the cable TV that is full of hoax news. Its time to take up your streaming expreince.

you sound like you brasse with Alpha H
CURRENT: 2009 G6 GTI (M) BLACK
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R NHB SUPERCHARGED
EX: 2008 HONDA TYPE R MILANO
k20z4_boi
Huis Kind
Huis Kind

Return to IT Discussion